on 16 April 2013
As part of my upcoming SD project development work I needed a book that helped me with some SD enhancement examples. This book is perfect for it. I got used to the story-telling chapter style relatively quickly. It is basically written with a developer and an SD consultant in mind, talking you through common enhancement examples.

One thing I found really helpful was the weighing up of enhancements, basically comparing the impact of the enhancement method you choose (exit, BAdI, etc.) and helping you decide what to go for.

I feel like I got everything I needed to get prepared for my project - the enhancement index in the appendix is going to come in really handy. The SOA Web Service and CRM BOL programming stuff is also a great addition.

Overall, a great book, suitable for ABAP programmers of all levels. I think some SD Consultants could also do with it :-). More chapters/examples would be nice, especially for newer ECC releases like Ehp 6+.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again