Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 January 2012
This was bought for my son-in-law who lives in Singapore and is a keen sailor. He told me yesterday that he has enjoyed reading it and has thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 7 February 2012
Only half way through this book, but find it very entertaining and addictive. Very interesting sea stories, some true and some fictitious.
on 14 April 2014
I have very much enjoyed reading the majority of the stories in this book, with the exceptions of the truly historical ones, which I found did not interest me to the same extent. That said, I have enjoyed the book a lot, and would recommend it to others interested in true sailing stories.
on 2 August 2013
Arrived safely in good condition. Was a birthday gift for my brother-in-law and he enjoyed the read. Would recommend if you are in to sailing.
on 27 September 2010
If you like reading sailing stories, this is a good book for you. Especially liked the Shackleton story - very well written. Took the book on holiday and it was an excellent read
on 27 May 2015
i bought this for my husband and he loves reading the stories from it.
Good delivery
on 23 September 2014
Delivered in good order - no problems thank you
on 21 December 2015
A must for any old or young "salts"
on 5 December 2014
great stories put together for an easy read
on 16 January 2014
I bought it for a gift.The recipient liked it.He is enjoying the stories.I bought a second hand one by mistake first so I have kept that I might read it at some stage. my husband will read it eventually.