5.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly outwit and counteract canine cunning
Published on 6 April 2005 by Mr. K. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Title is misleading, this is a standard dog training book and offers no real insights into how a dog thinks or how to outwit your pooch.
Published on 22 Feb 2009 by rommels cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly outwit and counteract canine cunning, 6 April 2005
Mr. K. Williams "Ken Williams" (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outwitting Dogs: Revolutionary Techniques for Dog Training That Work! (Paperback)
Terry Ryan has produced a book that warrants a much higher price tag. Expertly written. Informative, and rivetting. After reading this book there should be no way that your canine companion can outwit you. As the reviewer for dog-oscars.com I feel I am duty bound to inform my members of this value for money dog training guide. Positive actions produce positive results. A very clever dog training book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Mrs. Susan Land "lilac girl" (Ribble Valley, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent tips and makes good sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 25 Sep 2013
This was an impulse purchase and I am delighted it was... What a great book, really nicely written, easy to read and has made me take a fresh look at how I was training.... Rather than feeling frustrated if something's not going right it's encouraged me to re-evaluate the situation and come at it afresh... Not more being outwitted by our three dogs!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Feb 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 2 Jun 2009
S. Mandalay (Soeborg, Denmark) - See all my reviews
Can't really say this book did it for me - I read it quite a while ago and I do not remember much from it, so, I'd say is't nothing revolutionary.

Outwitting Dogs: Revolutionary Techniques for Dog Training That Work!
Outwitting Dogs: Revolutionary Techniques for Dog Training That Work! by Kirsten Mortensen (Paperback - 1 Nov 2004)
7.68