5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!
My wife and I took a visit to Berlin and spotted this book in a shop.

It was very expensive at the time and we decided to look on Amazon when we got home.

Very happy to have found it and at a great price! The book is lovely quality with large before and after images of Berlin, very very very recommended if you have visited this great city...
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Berlin Then and Now
I was rather disappointed in this book and if I had known more about its content rather than judging by the title alone I probably would not have purchased.
Published on 6 July 2010 by Bibliophile

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Berlin Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press)) (Hardcover)
My wife and I took a visit to Berlin and spotted this book in a shop.

Looking how things were and how they are now is brilliant, so much has changed in the city!

5.0 out of 5 stars More depth than I expected, 5 July 2013
Hi,
This book is great. It's large, the photos are clear, and there are lots. The photos show key spots in Berlin (if you have visited only once or twice then many places will be recognisable). There is also a decent description under each comparison, full of interesting tid bits that even my boyfriend (from Berlin) did not know.

I definitely recommend it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Nov. 2013
Bought as a gift for my Mum, who grew up in Berlin. She loves this book as it's reminds her of where she grew up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 4 Sept. 2013
The book was interesting. I had hoped, however, that there would be more photos.
Some more text would have made the pictures more interesting as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Berlin Then and Now, 6 July 2010

Berlin Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press))
Berlin Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press)) by Nick Gay (Hardcover - Jun. 2005)