5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
A great book from the White Birched team again. There are lots of patterns that are rated, many of them for beginners. There are some really lovely quilts that inspire me to get cracking. There is something for everyone in this book though most are not for first timer quilters.
Published 22 months ago by new to quilting

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was really looking forward to receiving this book, but when it arrived I was disappointed. I was expecting to find a modern take on the classic 9 patch but instead I found the fabric selection and presentation rather old-fashioned. If I would have seen a paper version of this book before buying I would not have bought it. Shame, the idea really appealed to me.
Published 17 months ago by Loes Alexandra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Nine Patch Panache: 45 Nine-Patch Projects (Quilting) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars nine patch is versatile, 1 Nov 2012
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
With its gorgeous cover, I'm sure you'll be tempted to buy this book. And there's no reason not to do so. It's a great collection of 40 plus projects based on the nine patch. The projects are shown at the back of the book and the front cover is a favourite of mine. The book includes quilts, cushions, table toppers, a lovely heart hot-mat and wall hangings. It's as versatile as can be with styles from contemporary to traditional. This review first appeared on yarnsandfabrics website.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 24 Dec 2012
A useful book to add to my Library. Well laid out and reasonably priced for a paper back workbook thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars easy nine patch, 11 Jun 2013
Some excellent projects with good ideas that can be adapted. Easy instructions if your a beginner at quilting . Some really good projects

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely well presented book, 14 Mar 2013
Elizabeth Bundy "IzzyBun" (North Wales UK) - See all my reviews
I really love this book, It is full of excellent ideas with very clear illustrations.
Being new to patchwork I do have a great deal to learn of the basics before I
can hope to tackle some of the projects in this book, However it's all about
inspiration and this book certainly inspires me to get on and get learning!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nine patch panache, 10 April 2014
Great book with plenty of projects.Illustrations and instructions are very good.Have told all my patchwork friends of this book and I am sure they will be buying it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Mar 2014
Mrs. S. Turnbull (UK) - See all my reviews
great book, plenty of projects that are easy to do. Gives you ideas how you can change things about. Just love it. Several of my friends have this book and all agree with me

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Mar 2014
Lots of ideas for colour combinations with with some great pictures - can't wait to get cutting out and sewing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the cool, precise colours, 13 April 2014
The pictures and clear diagrams are a big plus. Loving the cool, precise colours. No problems.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Nine Patch Panache: 45 Nine-Patch Projects (Quilting)
Nine Patch Panache: 45 Nine-Patch Projects (Quilting) by Drg Publishing (Paperback - 30 July 2012)
13.99