4.0 out of 5 stars Advice worth following
MacLeod writes down the lessons he learned, the hard way and through friends' experiences, about how to create and follow an Evil Plan, a way to unify what you work on with what you love.

According to Sigmund Freud, "in order to be truly happy in life, a human being needed to acquire two things: the capacity to work and the capacity to love". At one point in...
Published on 23 Mar 2011 by Alex T

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but hardly life changing
The premise of the book is OK. Do something you love. Right. Good. I want to do that. But once I read the book of course I realised ..... most of the things I love wot pay me enough to live on. Its a great book for escapism and believing that some things are possible. I'd still say I enjoyed it, but for me, it wasn't inspirational of life changing. Just a nice...
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by M. Sear

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, simple thoughts but very eye opening, 4 Oct 2011
S. Maddock (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Changing your life for the better and doing something you love doesn't have to be that difficult. Overall this was a very easy read - it can be read cover to cover in pretty much one session - but some of the insights can really give you a Eureka! moment. Anyway, can't hang about writing a long review, I've got my Evil Plan to get on with!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars She had liked the reviews and decided she wanted the book herself, 1 Sep 2014
I was asked for this by a member of my family for her birthday. She had liked the reviews and decided she wanted the book herself.

Evil Plans: Having Fun on the Road to World Domination
Evil Plans: Having Fun on the Road to World Domination by Hugh MacLeod (Hardcover - 17 Feb 2011)
Used & New from: £0.03