5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had discovered this before....
Published on 16 May 2012 by angel emma

3.0 out of 5 stars New Agey
Reading the previous reviews, I thought I may have found a serious meditation CD. Unfortunately the cheesy way he elongates his words as he guides you through the meditation as if trying to put you in a hypnotic state was just a little too new age for my taste.
Published 13 months ago by Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had discovered this before...., 16 May 2012
This review is from: Kundalini Meditation: Guided Chakra Practices to Activate the Energy of Awakening (Audio CD)
This cd was an impulse buy, but I'm so glad I bought it, it's brilliant!! The information on cd one is very helpful and definetly worth a listen to anyone wanting to know more about chakra's and how they interact with the body and affect our daily lives. But the best part is the gong meditation on cd two! I wasn't really sure what too expect as I'd never listened to a gong meditation before, but it is very powerful. When I listen to it, it puts me in a sort of trance-like state and I can feel the gongs resonating throughout my body. Not only that but I've found if I'm feeling tired or a little negative I can listen to this and I definetly feel more positive and energised afterwards. Recently I felt quite poorly with a nasty cough and cold so I listened too this and felt much better afterwards.

Go on give gongs a try!!

5.0 out of 5 stars kundilini meditation cd, 1 Feb. 2012
I really enjoyed this cd. Although I know the basics about chakras, in the first cd you are taken through each one & are explained in more detail about them & how they work. The second cd is focused on an 8 chakra guided meditation used with gong(sound healing) to clear blocks,rebalance & energise..... This is a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kundalini Meditation CD, 27 May 2012
I bought this CD to further enhance the Reiki course that I have just completed and to open up my chakra awareness. I usually listen to the CD in one go, although you can work on each chakra individually if you wish. More often than not I find myself drifting off to sleep before it has finished. It is just over 4 weeks that I have been listening to this on a daily basis and I am finding some subtle changes in the way that I think, feel & react to issues. The effect of the gong is akin to the solfeggio CDs that Glenn Harrold has produced, both methods for me work exceedingly well. I would recommend the Kundaline Meditation CD to anyone who wishes to go that bit further when meditating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kundalini meditation, 4 April 2013
You have two cd's the first one is telling you about the chakras and the second is about introduction and clearing the chakras as in meditation form, very relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 23 Feb. 2014
So pleased I bought this ..It's truly life changing. CD 1 explains about the chakras and CD 2 takes you through the chakras. The gong sound is amazing and can feel the vibrations working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for sending me to sleep!, 9 April 2014
Been using for around couple of months and yes guess may be improvements in mindset, mood etc but has not been life changing as yet! Lots of useful info on first CD although I personally would have preferred to have the info in written form. 2nd CD found voice a bit strange personally would have preferred a female voice. Have done gong kundalini classes before so know the gong is not very tuneful. Would like to find a CD with more tuneful music to activate the chakras. However I do find that when I put it on in bed it does send me to sleep which is always good. Hopefully the messages getting through to my subconcious

5.0 out of 5 stars The best meditation cd I've tried, 13 April 2013
The first cd includes an introduction to the chakras which I found very interesting but then went on to other aspects of the chakras which 'went over my head'!
The actual Kundalini meditation on the second cd I found very good, Harijiwan's voice is perfect and I've listened to parts of it every day

3.0 out of 5 stars New Agey, 14 Mar. 2014