5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book
Don't be fooled by the 96 pages, this is an excellent book. I owned the first book that does have a lot more detail and does seem more 'scientific' in it's approach, but I lost it years ago and wanted to come back to the subject with renewed enthusiasm.

Published on 9 Aug. 2011 by R Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short on detail
To be fair it does say it is a concise guide, but at less than a hundred pages it really doesn't cover enough detail. I ended up buying his other book, after already owning this one, which is better Exploring the World of Lucid Dreams and the other book is cheaper also.

Published on 21 Feb. 2012 by Ecosurfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 9 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Lucid Dreaming: A Concise Guide to Awakening in Your Dreams and in Your Life (Paperback)

I took a chance and bought this version, which is shoreter but to the point. It's layout is very easy to read and understand and the excersises make more sense this time round. I do listen to guided meditations so the thought of a cd containing these appealed to me also and it didn't let me down.

In fact, after reading the book and listening to the cd once, I had a lucid dream the same night!

It does what it claims, shows you how, and I can vouch that it works. That's 5 stars in my book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucid Dreaming, Stephen LaBerge., 7 Jan. 2012
Dr. Arthur John (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the best introduction to lucid dreaming that I have come across.

A dream becomes lucid if you realise you are dreaming during the dream.

The book is readable, only 77 pages long, and comes with a CD which provides a second line of instruction.

Stephen LaBerge is a world authority on the scientific study of lucid dreams, with deep personal experience and an excellent teacher. He is an enthusiast for remembering dreams, especially lucid dreams, and his enthusiasm is catching. He gives ways of recognising when you are dreaming, during the dream, and discusses some of the uses of dreams, especially lucid dreams.

Of the four books on lucid dreaming that I have read, my advice is to start with this one. The other three books are: Lucid Dreaming, by Paul and Charla Devereux; Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, by Stephen LaBerge and Howard Rheingold; and The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep, by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.

I strongly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point!, 28 July 2011
This review is from: Lucid Dreaming (Hardcover)
We already had Stephen LaBerge's other book on lucid dreaming.
We bought this one to compliment it. A small hardback book but concise and straight to the point of the matter and a good CD disc in the back cover with sounds and inductions to listen to.
LaBerge clearly knows his subject and walks the walk whereas some others simply compile bits and pieces from other books and have little ability of their own. Not so here:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Suppressed Knowledge, 14 Jun. 2011
This information has been suppressed from humanity for such a long time, parents don't even teach their children anything about something they do every day/night. Open your minds and search for hidden knowledge, it is there, this is just the start. Good luck and enjoy the book and your life afterwards, it will never the same, but it will be so much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Feb. 2014
This is a great book which comes with a free cd which makes it more exciting, another great book and this Author knows what he is talking about, I just like the way that this book is set out.

The reason why I gave this book five stars, is because it has so much information inside of it and it explains everything in great detail.

I would recommend this book to anybody, I am going to buy another copy for my friend because it is that good, I really love this fantastic book.

This book arrived on time which made me so happy and also it arrived in good condition, I am so pleased with my purchase. I have nothing bad to say against this book. Thank you to Amazon.co.uk, and to the seller who sold me this great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars dream buy, 29 Mar. 2012
detailed book ,that helps you understand your dreams and how to read them,and how to focus on them.clear ans straight forward to understand

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short on detail, 21 Feb. 2012

If all you are looking for a quick guide then maybe the book is for you but if you want to understand more about what you are doing and Stephen LaBerge's work then the other book is much better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 15 July 2013
But not the same depth as Robert Waggoner's book. Nonetheless, this is written by one of the pioneer researchers of lucid dreaming, so well worth a read..

4.0 out of 5 stars 'suchstuff as dreams are made on..", 7 July 2012
D. L. Ashcroft-nowicki "SOL" (Jersey UK) - See all my reviews
I already had this book in my library but when my 20year old grandson began to dream lucidly and asked for advice this was the one I bought and sent to him.( I was not going to give away my own copy... I still use it) It gives all the explanation one needs on the subject in a direct and no nonsense way.Lucid dreaming is beginning to happen more and more to people and often quite young ones. It can be alarming unless you know what is happening and this book gives you sound advice. The language is straight forward and not wrapped up in over glamourised format. highly reccommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting...., 3 Jan. 2013
This book was recommended to me, however I have not experienced a lucid dream as yet, even after reading this book. I found that it appeared to skip around a lot and never really explained what I needed to do! So for me, I am still sitting on the fence however with an open mind!

Lucid Dreaming: A Concise Guide to Awakening in Your Dreams and in Your Life