Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 February 2012
I am just so ready for this book....and therefore found it to be really amazing, Adyashanti's way of writing is so comfortable and easy to follow that you are carried away by his blissful state.
I have ordered more of his, as I blend so well with it.
A wonderful read.
on 6 April 2015
Wonderful book! As far as I am concerned indispensable. A really practical help for anyone either beginner or experienced in meditation. Adyashanti has a way of being really clear which is refreshing and very helpful. I got this book on Kindle and am now purchasing the 3 cd's separately.
on 9 December 2012
I am really happy with the book. If you are looking for answers about how to practice meditation this book is perfect choice for you. This is the perfect start to discover your inner "I". Just read the book and the magic will begin in your life.
on 29 May 2013
Whilst reading this book I realised the reasons I struggled with meditation, the posture, the concentration on breathing and the worrying If I was doing it right are the very things getting in the way of true meditation.It's the lack of effort and control which is important and for me lack of effort is much more enjoyable!
I have also found I prefer to meditate with my eyes open which is also a new discovery as I find it's not such I big leap from meditation to daily life.
I would recommend buying the book as it comes with a great cd with 2 meditations that really help.
on 8 January 2014
This guy really gets it. No theology,mantras or anything else to confuse you. A simple message is well delivered. This is perfect for any of the "isms".
on 20 August 2014
If you want to learn true meditation then this is THE book…nothing more to say
on 7 September 2014
Exceptional - Helpful to beginners and more experienced meditators alike
on 13 May 2015
Adyashanti can put into words feelings and knowingness which no other teacher I've come across so far can do. Listen or read to his other work especially Falling into Grace.
on 19 July 2014
Anyone who has struggled to meditate should be helped by this book. He gives a new insight into what meditation actually is and speaks honestly and from his own experience.
on 11 March 2015
A must have read for anyone looking to further their meditation practices into everyday life. A truly excellent book.