5.0 out of 5 stars Entering the now happened when I listen to it
Published on 23 Jun 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for all the wrong reasons
This audio book did NOT live up to its description. However, at 11.02 from the Marketplace it turned out unexpectedly to be superb value.
Published on 6 Feb 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Entering the now happened when I listen to it, 23 Jun 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Entering the Now (Teaching the Power of Now Series) (Audio CD)
I bought this cassette about 3 years ago and as I lay listening to it for the first time I started to drift off. Then all of a sudden his words came through much stronger as though someone had turned the volume up on the stereo, I was fully awake and I had slipped into the "NOW". It was amazing and alive, multi dimensional, beyond description really. But everything he said then became sort of highlighted and so easy to understand. What was being said was then being listen to in a different way. It is hard to describe that first experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for all the wrong reasons, 6 Feb 2005
By A Customer
Finding it difficult to get to sleep, I played disk 1 and was asleep long before it finished. Tolle's voice is monotonous and sleep inducing; the (deliberately) long gaps between words or phrases are at first disconcerting, but I found myself laughing at his delivery and content. I was reminded of Peter Sellers' Party Political Broadcast where he speaks for a long time but actually says nothing.
I would award only 1 star for meeting the product description, but 5 stars (and I really am serious here) as a better aid to sleep than a quite music CD.

Entering the Now (Teaching the Power of Now Series)
Entering the Now (Teaching the Power of Now Series) by Eckhart Tolle (Audio CD - 19 Sep 2003)
25.00