4.0 out of 5 stars Practical yet magical
Published on 7 Mar 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I really found this light weight and repetitive in content. My money would have been better spent on a decent book on the subject. Once heard you won't want to hear it again.
Published 4 months ago by B J M

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical yet magical, 7 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Beginner's Guide to Dream Interpretation: Uncover the Hidden Riches of Your Dreams with Jungian Analyst Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Audio CD)
I've been fascinated by dreams for years and started to make notes about the ones I could remember,giving them titles.Although I studied gestalt dream analysis when doing my Psychotherapy training,I never found it useful.Clarissa Pinkola Estes' approach is practical and illuminating.She uses a Jungian template of:record the dream as soon as possible,then select the nouns.Ask yourself what you associate with each one and write that down.Then re-write the dream substituting your association for each noun.
I did this with 2 of my big dreams and got some amazing insights from it.She has a lovely,soothing voice plus 30 years of working with dreams.Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for mining the dreamtime, 7 April 2013
In this cd Dr Estes takes us on a journey to understand our dreams. Essential to all who want to understand the dreamtime and how we can mine its endless bounty of insight. Dr Estes guides us on our journey in her unique and magical way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Mar 2013
Clarissa Pinkola Estes is a treasure-chest of wisdom and her books have always helped me and strengthened me immensely. This audio CD is not an exception. I have been looking for a useful dream interpretation guide for some time, and this is by far the most helpful one. The described method is simple, sensible, and practical. Examples of different dream types are well explained. It is a great introduction for beginners, as well as great pleasure to listen to, as Dr. Estes has a wonderful caring, soothing voice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 7 Mar 2014