5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing., 10 Jan 2005
This review is from: Meditating with the Body: Six Tibetan Buddhist Meditations for Touching Enlightenment with the Body (Audio CD)
These exercises are excellent.
There are 6 excercises of really helpful nature, the breathing exercise alone that begins the cds, and is used at the beginning of the other exercises, and extended upon in other exercises is of amazing benefit. at first, it is probably best done in the order from first to last, mastering each one at a time, as it is like a program, becoming more advanced with each exercise, and when you have mastered the others, the last one is amazing, visual, spiritual, enlightening, even more so that the others, I think.
It was the third or fourth time of doing the exercises, when I managed to 'get' the excercises, and they have been of even better help now than before this.
It has improved my posture brilliantly, just by the massaging effects of the breathing exercises, and to the exercises creating an extended improved posture. I have done many breathing exercises before, but these are much better than any other that I have done, and it has really opened my eyes

I really couldn't recomend this enough. I got this for fibromyalgia, my partner uses it for stress, depression and panic attacks, but this is brilliant for anyone of any health, even the most healthy will have their health improved by these exercises.
to paraphrase,You (most likely) haven't really breathed unless you've done these exercises.
It has increased my interest in tibetan exercises, and I do aspects of these exercises now even without the cds playing.
I do relaxation/meditation/self hypnosis every day, and am building up quite a collection. This is defnitely my favourite, as it is the most helpful, although I have other excellent cds/tapes too. If anyone knows of any other excellent relaxation/meditation/self hypnosis cds/tapes, I would love to know of them. teknival@excite.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Skilfully led...., 27 May 2013
Ms. P. M. Sykes "Mitramonday" (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Beautifully led meditations, helping you to connect with your body when meditating. Excellent material, especially when used in conjunction with Reginald A Ray's book 'Touching Enlightenment'

ARRAY(0xabea5864)