Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 13 August 2012
11 yr old was able to do this kit and made some lovely bracelets with it. As usual from Klutz, the contents are high quality so that the end results are something your child will be proud of making/wearing. Instructions clear. A very few beads would not go over the pins, but there were plenty, so it didn't matter.
on 16 July 2011
great i brought this for my grandaughter age 11 who is over the moon i will now have to order another 1 for my other grandaughter age 8
on 9 February 2012
My daughter got one of these for her birthday, we loved them douch we bought a couple more to have in stock for any friends birthdays. It is a great idea and really effective results. Lovely!
on 31 December 2011
My daughter's 8 and into making things and this book is just at the right level for her abilities. She's been able to make the bracelets with little help from me and has really enjoyed making them. The bracelets look great too!
on 31 December 2011
Klutz always seem to produce good books like this; wouldn't recommend for little people though, the pins sometimes come undone when wearing the bracelet. The bracelets do look nice!
on 13 January 2014
I got this for Christmas and I have made the surfer girl bracelet and it looked lovely! Just a little bit of advice if you are making one, think carefully about the size because the instructions have a set size to make. Remember that the cord is elastic so the bracelets don't have to be big enough to slip over your wrist easily (if you know what I mean).
on 15 June 2013
i bought this as a present for my 12 year old daughter and she loved it.She found it very entertaining. everything included exept glue or clear nail varnish but it is definitely worth the money.
on 19 November 2013
I have bought 3 of these for presents after my daughter received one for her birthday - highly recommend.
I have had lots of comments on the bracelet my daughter made me for my birthday !
on 31 July 2013
I brought this for a teenage girl and she loves it. It has really captured her imagination and she has been able to make several bracelets that look great
on 23 June 2013
My eleven year old daughter loved this. Bracelets are stunning.
Enjoyed it so much we are going to get more beads and pins.