‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars unlock your child's creativity, 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: Doodle Journal: My Life in Scribbles (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
11 year old daughter begged me for yet another doodle book! This is one of the best! Fab pen included, too. Great pictures to complete which allow the artist to develop creativity and drawing skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 20 Jan 2011
I've bought a few of these as presents for 10 and 11 year olds, and they have gone down really well.

I'd really love something similar that was a little less girly for the boys in my life, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars For big kids too!, 29 Nov 2010
L. Hargreaves "Loupy Lou" (Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My mum bought me this for my 29th Birthday. She knows I love anything like this and doodling, it is such a lovely book, it encourages the reader to just be free with their doodles and says there is no right or wrong. It really is a fab book! Great for any age :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 11 Jan 2011
I purchased this because I wanted a doodling book, and I have to say this is the greatest one I have ever seen! Lots of blank space but in case you have fear to the blank page, just enough decoration arround the borders to give you some ideas.
There are also some fantasticly fun activities to do! This is great for anyone between the ages of 5 and 130!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 9 Dec 2011
A real quality item and great fun. Has lots of doodling ideas to start you off. A great inspiration for novice doodlers or experienced artists, adults or kids. Would make a great present for someone or for yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a great doodle book!, 28 Aug 2011
This is a great doodle book,both my daughters age 9 and 11yrs old have one,a grt birthday present,keeps them busy for hours,especially on car journeys,they even take them to school,to get their friends to add a doodle in their books,great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doodle Journal, 24 July 2011
Maura Ryan (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Bought as a present for 11 year old girl who loves to draw and doodle, great fun with this book. Would recommend it especially if your child is any way into doodles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 12 July 2013
This is a present. Great to keep yourself busy keeping track of your days by doodling. Great if you like to doodle and keep a diary. Brilliant buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not given yet, 22 Mar 2013
One of many gifts bought very early ready for Xmas so won't be received until Dec 13 but it does look very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 15 Dec 2012
The delivery was very speedy and good protection for the product, previously when I have purchased klutz products they did not appeal to me but this is a perfect gift or treat for any age !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Doodle Journal: My Life in Scribbles (Klutz)
Doodle Journal: My Life in Scribbles (Klutz) by Elise Gravel (Spiral-bound - 1 Feb 2010)