5.0 out of 5 stars Fab kit
I really enjoyed playing with this paper fashions kit and it kept me busy for ages! i have all the paper fashions kits by klutz and i think the possibilities are limitless! I haev created so many wonderful designs and keep them all in a sketchpad so i can look at them any time! i would reccomend this to anyone over 10 years old! it is amazing, like most klutz kits!
Published on 1 Nov 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars More fiddly than fun
My 9 year old found this impossible to put together, tiny fiddly bits, once opened you need a box to store it all in and the tiny dabs of glue you are meant to use to put it together were so delicate I felt like we were trying to make the Taj Mahal out of matchsticks. We've resorted to using the cut outs etc to stick into a scrap book. I bought two and kept one back,...
Published on 21 May 2010 by M. S. Hunt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab kit, 1 Nov 2009
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for over 10s, 25 Nov 2009
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
I bought this last Christmas for my daughter then age 8 and she loves it and has no problems cutting out the small bits. (but then she has been using sicssors since she was 3!)I think it depends on the child. But if you have a creative daughter (or son) who is into fashion then this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper fashions, 29 Aug 2009
A. Cooper (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
This was purchased for my 11 year old daughter who is not easily kept amused these days. She has hours of fun designing outfits, making cards and gift boxes with this book. It comes with lots of pretty paper and tiny little hangers to put your outfits onto. If your into design this is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for 10 years plus, 15 Oct 2009
S. Green (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
These paper fashion kits from klutz are fantastic for creative girls of 10yrs plus. Have recently bought them for two 13yr olds as birthday presents and they love them. I have 3 daughters of 8, 10 and 12 - and kits keep them occupied for ages (although 8yr olds need to be good cutters - some patterns are very small and intricate.)

5.0 out of 5 stars fasion delight, 17 Jun 2009
H. Wood (Leicester, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
My 13 year old daughter requested this after having spent hours using one at her friend's house. The quality of the product is excellent as is the concept. Too fiddly for under 11s as the pieces they cut out are very small but perfect for young teenagers etc. I don't think big sisters, auties and mums would complain about spending an hour or two cutting and sticking either. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a creative girl, 3 Jan 2010
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter's Christmas stocking after reading other good reviews on the Amazon site. I was not disappointed - my daughter has spent hours creating beautiful dresses and outfits from this book, using both the materials supplied and her own papers. As other reviewers point out, it is probably not suitable for children under about 9 years as the pieces are very small and fiddly to cut out. The book/kit is completely self-contained - all you need is a pair of scissors and a pencil, everything else is included, so it would be great to take away with you too. Although she has plenty of other toys, this really appealed to her. I would highly recommend it for creative girls over 9 years old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Klutz Paper Fashions, 28 Jan 2010
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Klutz Paper fashions have turned out to be an excellent purchase. My daughter is seven years old and I was concerned that she was too young for this but she has had hours of entertainment from this. It is a little fiddly but kids seem to master it very quikly.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab craft book, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
have bought my daughter the 2 previous books to this in the past, so i knew i was onto a winner!, she sits for hours making designs. a great pressie which all her friends love to play with when they come round. excellent buy A*

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper Fashions Fantasy, 8 May 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
This craft kit is absloutly great!!! All you need to do is set up and get the stencils out,trace it and cut out and then decorate it! It is so cool and I LOVE it! A great gift for girly girls and 8 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and Quiet for 3 hours!!!, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
A last minute stocking filler and the best ever bought!!!
I have two daughters - 7 and 11 - they planned and constructed together, helping each other and giving each other ideas. The eldest helped the youngest with the cutting but other than this absolutely amazing.
I will be buying this for christmas and birthday presents for everyone.
The extra pack will be first though due to the rate that they are going through the supplies.
Christmas cards and wrapping paper are being utilised effectively though!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz)
Paper Fashions Fantasy (Klutz) by The Editors of Klutz (Spiral-bound - 1 Mar 2009)