5.0 out of 5 stars Klutz Extra Stuff Paper Fashions Fancy, 27 Aug 2009
C. Parkinson (Sussex,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Klutz Extra Stuff: Paper Fashions Fancy (Misc. Supplies)
I would thoroughly recommend this product. I bought it to restock the Paper Fashions Fancy (Klutz) (Klutz)that I bought for my niece aged eleven. She has had so much fun with it. Its perfect for any girls with an interest in fashion. They can create their own designs or copy what the celebs are wearing! The pack comes with many different patterns and colours as well as sequins,beads etc. Once the outfit is finished there are are tiny hangers to display them on. I also bought Paper Fashions (Klutz) for my other niece aged nine who thinks it is great. I would think it suitable for age eight and up as it requires a bit of patience and some delicate cutting.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent idea, 3 Sep 2009
K. Letzer (gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Klutz Extra Stuff: Paper Fashions Fancy (Misc. Supplies)
Fantastic addition if you've already bought the original Paper Fashions set - more patterns to choose from, plus another set of the original set of papers, so more of your favourites to use again! And more tiny hangers to display your creations.
Have never been disappointed with a Klutz product!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 28 July 2010
This review is from: Klutz Extra Stuff: Paper Fashions Fancy (Misc. Supplies)
this is the refil pack for a wonderful book. the book uses stencils and you can create paper fashions from the patterned card in this refil pack. I really love the book as it gives hours of creative fun for me and my sister, and we love using other scraps of paper / other stuff we find around the house etc. it's good as you'll never run out, you can always create more stuff, and it's always fun...in fact, i may have to go and get out my set now ;)
ALSO it's good for all ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand kid fodder, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Klutz Extra Stuff: Paper Fashions Fancy (Misc. Supplies)
The kids love these so very happy to endorse the product as they have had lots of fun , also less difficult to store than the usual plastic bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours and hours of creative fun, 28 July 2012
Victoria Carson (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Klutz Extra Stuff: Paper Fashions Fancy (Misc. Supplies)
I highly recommend this for creative little girls with an artistic streak or fashion flair. My granddaughter has had untold hours of fun creating fashions from all of these books.

Klutz Extra Stuff: Paper Fashions Fancy
Klutz Extra Stuff: Paper Fashions Fancy by Klutz Press (Misc. Supplies - 1 Dec 2008)