5.0 out of 5 stars Superheroes DO take their cape off at bedtime ...
Very popular with my 3 year old boy - all the masks, wristguards and the stickers. Good fun, imaginative - and it was difficult persuading him to remove the cape! It kept him occupied for a while on holiday :-) Now big brother (6) wants one too .... (he got the Klutz highlighter book instead ...)
Published on 6 Jun 2008 by Joanna Fleming

3.0 out of 5 stars price creep
Love this cape (for the last year it has been my go-to birthday gift for little boys age 4-7)... but I bought it for 5 last year... and then 6. But now it's hiked up almost 40% in price?? It's definitely worth 5-6... but I'm afraid, it's not worth 8. Guess I'll be looking for another go-to gift. Who knew? I would have bought a bunch at once!
Published 17 months ago by Mama Mia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superheroes DO take their cape off at bedtime ..., 6 Jun 2008
Joanna Fleming (nr Bergen, Norway) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks) (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant emphasis how EXCELLENT this is..., 9 Jan 2012
Ms. F. E. Ashby "Princess" (Dartford, Kent) - See all my reviews
Got this as a secret santa gift for a chap in the office who thinks he saves us all from disaster on a regular basis. So you can imagine him at the christmas party parading about with super hero cloak, various arm bands and even badges!! I'm sure there are a lot of children who would LOVE this book, perfect little gift x

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll have to buy at least 2!, 10 Oct 2008
Mrs. A. Marden (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks)

I can't rate this highly enough. A friend bought one for my son's 4th birthday and it was his favourite present...the cape 'helped' him stick out a 2 hour walk with no problems! He's been begging for another copy since the stickers ran out (although there are enough to keep you going for some time), and his 11 year old brother even requested one! I have bought at least 7 more for friends turning 4 and 5. Excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars price creep, 21 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, simple, imaginative toy set, 1 Jan 2012
C. Verspeak "f*" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I asked my three year-old daughter what she would like for Christmas this year - "a superhero", she said. So this is what she got.nd it was a perfect choice.

the kit comes in the form of a cape and a book, the book containing the armbands, masks, and 'pointers' on becoming a superhero. This latter part may be superfluous - older kids may know this stuff already and younger kids might not be able to read it - but this doesn't detract from the kit at all.

The cape is of great quality and will be a staple of the dressing-up box for years to come. The masks and wristbands are of card and are reversible. They all come out of the book cleanly with no tears and reasonably tough to last for a good while. Not as long as the cape, they are card after all, but for many hours of play. The stickers for the chest might also wear out a little quickly - I would recommend sticking them to card first and then using sticky tape to attach them to clothes.

As for value for money, I don't think you can go wrong with this. I can imagine paying more for the cape alone and it really is great quality. My daughter is already loving running around as 'Captain Blastoff' and I just might order another set as an investment for my soon-to-be-born son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my budding superheroes, 14 Jan 2008
A fantastic shiny silky cape, lots of masks and wristguards to choose from, what a winner! Very popular present with my two and half year old girl and four year old boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 28 May 2014
I bought this for my kids two years ago. They are now 3.5 and 6.5 years old and still play with it - the cape, the stickers, the wristbands! Excellent fun - buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful fun, 9 April 2014
I've bought two of these for 4-5 year olds who love super heros. The masks were a particular hit. I think this is good value for money and very inspiring. The only problem was trying to remind my son that he couldn't really fly no matter how tempting it looked to jump off his sister's bunk bed with the kit on.

Very fun and very amusing. You'll need some elastic for the eye masks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for 3yrs +, 19 Dec 2013
Very simple book of how to be a superhero.

Best bit is the cape, which is great quality. Easy and comfortable velcro fastening.

Card wrist bands and masks (you will need elastic or ribbon to fit) included and some stickers to complete your superhero look.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 Dec 2013
Bought as a present for a child's 5th birthday party. My child was so taken with it and I was worried that it'd ever make it to the party!
It'll be one of my 'go to' products for kids parties from now on.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks)
The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks) by Klutz (Spiral-bound - 1 Sep 2006)
7.39