on 2 December 2006
This package is full of delights for any child. It's illustrated and put together beautifully, with lots of cute cards and envelopes to cut out. It's a unique, well crafted and thought-out, gorgeous gift.
on 1 July 2008
This is a great little set for girls getting interested in writing notes, with lots of cute little ready-made notelets, and ideas to develop their own, including a tiny envelope template and stickers. The only negative for me is the American style and language, but I can live with that.
on 7 May 2009
have given so many of these as birthday presents - right price and my girls have loved them! It's more stationary...but so beautifully put together and lots of fun bits and pieces. Have tried to send the tiniest ones by post but not sure if they actually arrived.
on 15 November 2010
My daughter was given this for her 5th birthday and loved it. We have since given it to others. Suits 4-7. Lots of little cards and notelets to write on, stick stickers on, decorate and so on. Mini envelopes and tiny stamps. Great fun and encourages writing too!
on 10 September 2012
I bought this for my four year old and had to buy another one when she ran out. Great for writing little notes (usually full of scribbles). Great gift for her school friends aswell. Defo recommend.
on 14 December 2010
This is a christmas prezz for my daughter 4yrs...i love klutz books and i know she will love this and so would her brother whos 6 yrs nearly 7. I can see it will provide hours of fun .. perfect as a prezz for any child.. comes with all the materials and templates ...was so excited when it arrives i love these books as much as the kids... Would def buy as birthday prezz for kids friends.
on 15 January 2013
My 6 year old loves these, especially the little tiny letters which you fold into themselves and close with a sticker, really good for encouraging writing skills and for doing those pesky thank-you notes after Xmas
on 19 August 2015
One of my granddaughters is very keen on writing notes so I thought this would be ideal. There doesn't seem to be much in it but it will give her new ideas.