5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration
Published on 17 Feb 2008 by Daniel Jacobs

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor E-Book
After numerous attempts to download this ebook I am still none the wiser.
I downloaded Adobe then tried the ebook which told me to activate which did not work.
Went through all the help items in Adobe and still cannot get the ebook.
Very Poor - expected more from Amazon and Adobe !
Published on 9 Jun 2004 by DS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration, 17 Feb 2008
Daniel Jacobs "kaspaas_98" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Real Estate Riches (Unbound)
The book is certainly an insight into property investing, and why propertyt is a good vehicle for financial reward. After considering a few options I have decided to pursue property and have not looked back. A few colleaugues have gone down the stock market route and my investment growth far outstrips their's, with a fraction of the hassle. Yes it is risky (any investment is), but this book is a roadmap of the pitfalls. I read it again and again, it is an excellent reference book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Estate Riches, 27 Feb 2013
Simply one of the best property books from one of the best investor in the world!! An insight into property like no other, for all levels of investors.

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this book, 6 Oct 2010
Mr. J. L. Green (Sutton, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This is another good book br Dolf De Roos. All the information is valuable and this is the third book that I've read by him. I don't think this book or any others by him can just be read once. For me anyway, I nead to read them two or three times because I tend to miss a lot on the first reading which is realised on the second reading. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's one of the Top Property Books, 23 May 2009
This book has taught me a lot about property investing, Dolf is an expert in this field and I love his 8 golden rules. It's easy to read and he has used lots of real-life examples. This is definitely one of the best property books that I have ever read. Follow his golden rules, copy his strategies and you will be successful in your property investing. Written for the American market but equally relevant for the UK market or any market where property can be bought!! Shannon

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor E-Book, 9 Jun 2004
This review is from: Real Estate Riches (Unbound)
After numerous attempts to download this ebook I am still none the wiser.
Went through all the help items in Adobe and still cannot get the ebook.
Very Poor - expected more from Amazon and Adobe !

Real Estate Riches, Audio Success Suite. 3 Audio CDs & (CDROM)
9.58