5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Book That Truly Inspires You to Fulfil your Soul's Purpose., 1 Jun. 2011
This review is from: 2012: A Clarion Call: Your Soul's Purpose in Conscious Evolution (Worldshift Books) (Paperback)
I did not so much read this book, as it read me! It seems clear to me that anyone who reads this book will immediately feel the multi-level impact that it has at a deep level. From even the first pages I felt pure energy entering the heart, deep, resonant; totally beautiful and poignant. It felt as if the words had been written for me, yet at the same time I understood that the book was written for all of us. And in that awareness one feels and experiences unity. The words are powerful and contain the energy that brought them into being.

Reading this book is akin to receiving a `holographic download'. The words and sentences convey many concepts which pour into the mind in a moment. It is as if there are many books within the one; beautiful and elegant. So much of what is expressed in the book seemed to apply to me and my life, and I know that everyone who reads this book will feel the same because of its unified and unifying essence. For anyone who has felt alone with their perceptions and beliefs; for anyone who has felt judged or victimised for knowing their truth; for anyone who has longed to be understood in their truth, this book is a divine gift. Reading this book is a home coming. It is energising. Ultimately, it is freeing.

"2012: A Clarion Call" truly does call you to "your soul's purpose in conscious evolution" and reminds us all to stand in the lightness of our being, in our own truth and to "let our courage be stronger than our fear". This book is an act of pure connection and synthesis which has brought me, and I'm sure will bring others, joy, love, awakening and comfort so that they too can stand in their own truth and help shift the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly profound book of our times. A 'MUST' read for anyone who understands the importance of 2012, 20 Oct. 2011
Mrs. C. Woodward (Surbiton, Surrey) - See all my reviews
I read this book and cried for a solid 30 minutes by the end of it. It touched me deeply to my spiritual core.

This book is in my opinion the very best you will read on the subject of 2012 and all that surrounds the Mayan prophecies and the end of the Long-count Mayan calendar on 21st December 2012. A Clarion Call calls upon us all to ensure we enter a 1000 years of peace and unity with one another. Also referred to in the book as 'The coming of the Golden Age'.

This work was channelled through Nicolya Christi through various higher beings and will touch you deeply if you are sensitive to all that is happening in the world at the moment and the global shift that is taking place.

I totally agree with the comments of Leslee G who also wrote a very accurate and eloquent review on this wondrous material.

I can't give enough praise to this book and 5 stars doesn't come close to what it really deserves.

Thank you Nicolya Christi and your guides for writing this book and reaching out to the masses who are in such desperate need of some clarity and guidance through these difficult times that we are now faced with. We should all collectively respond to this Clarion Call!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent guide to a world evolution, 26 April 2011
Nikola Christi has done a good job of developing a book that gives not just an overview of the problem, but also a guide to ensure that you are able to become part of the solution. If you have been drawn to this book for whatever reason, then you already understand its importance and urgency. The book is written in an easy to read format and it is obvious that the author is passionate about the subject (as we all must be).
The time is now people. This is our chance for a better world. Lets use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As we prepare to step over the threshold to 2012, this wonderful book is a comprehensive guide to the upcoming great shift, 30 Dec. 2011
Sarah Rehmatullah (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Nicolya Christi shares the alternate possibility for 2012 that can occur when humanity shifts from Homo Sapiens to Homo Luminous - from 3D Dimensional Human beings to 5th Dimensional human beings. 2012 A Clarion Call shares a beautiful vision for the highest possibilities of Oneness and Unity, and the journey you may travel to reach a higher vibrational state of awareness frequency where you can perceive this heightened perspective of life, and create more beauty from this vantage point.

I have travelled the spiritual pathway avidly since 1992, although had acute awareness of the possibility of there being more to life prior to this time. My path has led me to many books, teachers, sacred sites worldwide and much more besides, as revealed through my own private time with spirit through meditation. I have collected many pieces to my jigsaw puzzle, and diligently placed them in their strategic position that I may at last glimpse the overview of life, of God. I have been blessed incredibly by the touch of spirit, to walk this life hand in hand, to receive guidance, to know my soul pathway, to see beyond the veils, and to feel the divine in a tangible manner. So it was to much delight review 2012 A Clarion Call, and see so many of my own puzzle pieces that I collected, laid out into the picture, in such a coherent and loving manner, and also embellished with more detail that I eagerly absorbed.

Like Nicolya, I also believe we have a choice to become aware enough to create the dream reality, the paradise, the lost Eden in our lives, and the world. We can each commence such one step at a time. I, personally, have consciously worked on this both publically and behind the scenes on an energetic level, and over the last two years, on an ecological level.

I personally find it extremely exciting that we can transform our bodies at deep levels and create profound change. As Nicolya Christi describes: - "At a physical level what is occurring in the transmutation process is the creation of a new biological and biochemical blueprint, which will allow our cellular structure to hold a higher vibration". The twelve phases of Ascension and Transmutation, and the five bodies are explained in detail. Great shifts occur that change the previous mind-set, "You cease to operate from obligation and relationships become transpersonal". So much is covered within this book, including activating the lightbody (merkabah), and moving from 3D to 5D awareness. "The consciousness of most people operates from the aura, where core trauma origin imprints and the genetic blueprint are located. However, the lightbody contains our divine blueprint; when we access it we become transformed and catalyse the next level toward enlightenment (liberation from the lower self and reconnecting with source).

Nicolya describes the Munay-Ki Rites that consist of nine stages to assist the shift to our luminous lightbody by clearing the trauma imprints embedded within our aura, allowing space for luminous beings to guide us to recognise future potentialities and opportunities for a greater life. An example of one of the rites is the eighth rite - the starkeeper rite, which evolves the body to the luminous state, slows down aging and strengthens the immune system. When the rites have been completed, our bodies may upgrade to the divine blueprint, and our genetic blueprint may be released, which updates/upgrades and activates our DNA to increase vitality in life.

2012 A Clarion Call mentions the important shift as we step over the threshold to 2012, and also the all-important date of the winter solstice 2012 which will occur at 11.13 GMT. 2012 is also described as the bridge to 2013, and what the Hopi's call "The Emergence" (the shift from duality to unity).

I had previously heard from other sources regarding the different soul embodiments such as indigo souls, or crystal souls, but had not seen a mention of the Diamond Souls, which I did know about personally. Nicolya shares that "The purpose of these souls is to align human consciousness with the Diamond Mind".

A beautiful meditation is included that is significantly important for positively creating your highest future potential: - Master in the Heart Reflection/Future Self. I had previously experienced energy visualisation work with the future self in 2007, and it filled my heart to the point of overflowing with hope, faith, and belief. The creativity I visualised was immense, as was the beauty of the scenes of my future self-unfolding. There are often key tools on our pathway that uplift us and assist us to unfold our dreams to manifestation, and this visual and all of the updates I adjust this to, have been a great asset to my life.

Nicolya reminds us that life provides us with all that we need, through a quote by T. S. Eliot. It is also essential, Nicolya shares, to step up to the new frequencies and high vibratory energies and allow the realignment process to fully complete. Gnosis is also explained as knowing through the heart, through feeling. I feel very important points are discussed regarding the higher self-retreating perhaps due to some harsh situations in your past, and the ego takes over to protect the self. The higher self awaits a time of re-emergence, but meantime the ego forgets that the higher self exists, during its busy life protecting the self. The higher self can be fully embodied at the moment we are ready to heal and reintegrate the ego (embrace our shadow). Nicolya shares a wonderful "Fairy Tale" of the Ego and The Self. It beautifully shares the journey of the ego and the higher self and how to allow the higher self its rightful place in your life once more. I had many "Aha" moments as I read this, with a smile.

I avidly read Chapter Eleven - Creating a Home for Higher Consciousness". I am currently seeking to relocate, and had not seen such information shared in such a way as to assist me profoundly, and guide me in an exquisite manner of beautiful unfoldment. There are a series of questions to answer, which I happily noted down, and was surprised at what was revealed. I previously always maintained that your answers to life depend upon asking the right questions. I will be reading through my answers again, as I prepare to create a new environment that is aligned to where my consciousness - my soul - is currently heading for. Naturally this will be an eco friendly home.

The Lost Mode of Prayer in the next chapter explains some important points, that if you pray with the thought that what you want is something you do not yet have, you actually reinforce this situation. The higher source is within and without, and certainly not separate from you.

Chapter Thirteen - The Grail in the Heart, includes a wonderful visualisation - Finding the Grail. I received a lot of helpful knowledge through this visualisation exercise. I now understand my heart more deeply, therefore my emotional levels also.

A fantastic summary of the process is given by Nicolya: - "Fully Aligning with the purpose of the soul makes it possible to heal core wounds naturally, as we are able to access the core blockages while connecting with the magnificence of who we really are. Truly aligning with soul purpose calls forth the higher self, which gives our lives deep meaning. However, for this to occur the personality (ego/historical sounds) needs to be healed and integrated. The energy of the higher self carries an extraordinary purifying quality, which acts like a powerful beam of ultraviolet light, dissolving trauma imprints in the aura and thus bringing healing to our physical, emotional, mental, psychological, and energetic bodies".

Activating the Lightbody section is a helpful and practical guide for making changes in your life, for example - The more trauma held within our bodies that we are able to clear, the more light we are able to receive and hold. Healing the ancestral wound and soul fragments are included within this section. Forgiveness is swift as we take responsibility for our own life pathway, and realise that the imprints were bought forth from other lifetimes. When the healing completes, we are liberated from the dynamics - for example - within a family.

The multidimensional nature of our being assists us to understand the many places where distorted patterns are held that give rise to disease, and may often not be found in the present moment, but by acknowledging such, we can heal at deep and profound levels. I have also been aware of this, and have often only found true and complete healing my surfing the depths and heights of the multi-faceted multi-dimensional nature of my being.

As this wonderful book draws to a close, some great information is shared on page 184, paragraph 4 regarding Destiny Retrieval and Future Self. I have used these methods since 2007, and found them to be very effective in advancing ones being to the highest potential.

5.0 out of 5 stars How timely, 29 Aug. 2011
What a great book, pulling together so many strands this book will inspire you to 'be conscious' as humanity rushes to the infamous 2012 gateway.
Be inspired, be in your heart this book will guide you to do just that.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2012: A Clarion Call, 12 Sept. 2011
Tami Brady "Integrated Whole Health" (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Much has been read into the ending of the current Mayan cycle in 2012. Some see an impending apocalypse. Others see a chance to move towards a better way of living. Most see some sort of change.

For new agers such as the author of 2012: A Clarion Call there is both hope and trepidation. For them, the end of the Mayan Calendar is a signal that change is afoot. We as a human race are on the brink of evolving. December 21, 2012, then, is a deadline of sorts for our collective vibration to break through to a new phase of being.

With this hope of a new world comes fear. Mostly fear that we will be unable as a human race to make the most of this opportunity. That not enough people are resonating with their soul purposes. Deadline or no deadline, I think if we all look within and make the necessary adjustments that change on grander scale will eventually happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformation, 15 May 2012
Last year a personal transformation started wich led me relocate and now I find myself living in Glastonbury!...

This has been a profoundly tranformational book for me and the workshop that followed. EVERY word has an impact on diferent levels of consciuosness. I am just about to re-read it, since my awareness and way of perceiving everything has changed. I was waiting on a sign, and the message of this book was the marker. Since then I find myself on a journey of Self discovery, of alligning consciuosly more and more with Source Energy.

I am deeply greatful for the selfless service Nicolya is offering by giving this message of great potential for Human-kind.

I THANK YOU from the center of my heart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 26 May 2014
Amazon Customer (Margate, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This book provides a clear and in-depth understanding of the 2012 Mayan prophesies. It covers a vast range of related topics and is explains its subject in a thoroughly comprehensive way. I would recommend this book to anyone who wanted to explore spirituality and the message of the 2012 Mayan prophesies.