‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous ending to the Lambert series!, 3 May 2003
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
I thought Le Fin by Victoria Taylor Murray was the perfect ending for this 4 book soap opera. Nothing at all like I thought it was going to end! If you have been following this series then you are in for the surprise ending of your life! FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS! I am really going to miss Nouri and Gabe! I hope Ms. Murray brings some of her fun characters back sometime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Series!, 15 May 2003
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
Oh, I am so sad the LAMBERT SERIES has come to an end! I will miss Nouri and Gabe so much! I have read all 4 books in this fabulous series faithfully and let me tell you, I was not ready for the ending! I thought I had all the pieces put together as I followed each connecting story from book-to-book...well, I was wrong! You are not going to believe how the overall (4 bk.) plot finally draws to a close! I was stunned! Not disappointed just stunned!!! Great Series...Great Fun!!! If you like romantic suspense then do yourself a favor and read the LAMBERT SERIES by Victoria Taylor Murray, you'll be glad you did!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sad to see this fun series come to an end!, 14 Mar 2004
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
I was both excited and sad when this book arrived in my mail box. Excited because I could not wait to see how the on-going soap saga ended and sad because I knew I wouldn't be able to continue following Nouri and Company from adventure to adventure anymore! If you are a reader like I am (a person who enjoys getting lost in a good book) then this is the four-book series for you! The characters are a lot of fun and the plot is a real nail-teaser! I highly recommend THE LAMBERT SERIES by colorful writer, Victoria Taylor Murray -- Can't wait to see what she comes out with next!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Writer Saved The Best For Last!!!, 23 Jun 2003
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
Ms. Murray saved the best book in her Lambert Series for last! I have had so much fun following the lead characters of this fun adult fantasy series from book to book and I was held captive through out each and every page of each and every book. What a fun soap opera!
The characters are fun and the plot a real page turner. I never dreamed the final outcome would end this way. The ending was totally a surprise to me. I love that when it happens!
If you long for a great escape read then Le Fin is the book for you. If you long for the whole story and how it all began then The Lambert Series by entertaining writer Victoria Murrayis the series for you!
Highly Recommended Series!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The End Of The Lambert Series?, 28 Oct 2003
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
I hope not! The Lambert Series by entertaining writer Victoria Taylor Murray was one fantastic series of four books! I had a good time with each and every book leading up to the overall outcome of this MUST READ series! I have become such a fan! I hope Ms. Murray changes her mind and brings her fun series back again. She left enough in the story to give her die-hard fans another trip (book) or two! I, for one, would love that!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Erotica that is hotica!, 29 Feb 2004
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
I cannot remember how long it has been since i enjoyed a romantic suspense saga more! The Lambert series was so cool! I had such a good time! I will most surely be on the lookout for more super HOT books by this fun writer! (I'm a fan!)

5.0 out of 5 stars "made for tv", 2 Nov 2003
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
The Lambert series was made for tv! I read this four book series and the whole time I was reading it, I kept thinking how much this ongoing soap should've been on the tube! The action is never-ending and the plot a real crowd pleaser! I think you will agree. This is one four-book soap opera you won't want to miss!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Bitter Sweet Ending", 13 Nov 2003
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
First of all I'd like to say how sad I am that this fun series has come to an end! I will miss Nouri and Company very much. It is almost like I am saying goodbye to friends. Hopefully, Victoria will change her mind and bring them back again sometime in the near future. I would really like that! I had a terrific time reading the Lambert series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Fin (The End),, 19 April 2006
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
Gabe wins the hand of Nouri but it was not an easy thing to do. Falling in love, out of love, and in love again is what Nouri seems to do the best, but, up until the end she struggles with attempting to control herself a little better, does she manage? Guess you will just have to read the ending for yourself. I will say the ending is a shocker! I was stunned!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parting is such sweet sorrow!, 16 May 2006
This review is from: Le Fin (Lambert) (Paperback)
Like most readers who have fallen in love with this writer and her popular Lambert series, I will also miss the fun characters, especially Nouri and Gabe. I loved the colorful cast and the ongoing four book plot. This is my favorite genre and if you have been keeping up with this hot soap opera you'll understand why I say this. Stories like this one let me slip away from the real world for a few glourious moments each day as I unwind from a hard days work. Thank God, for the romantic suspense writer of today, like this one, I'd be lost without you!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Le Fin (Lambert)
Le Fin (Lambert) by Victoria Taylor Murray (Paperback - 7 Feb 2003)
Used & New from: 0.94