‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gosh, I Love This Mini Soap Opera!, 3 May 2003
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
The Lambert series by talented writer, Victoria Murray, has got to be one of the most fun ongoing sagas I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Page after page of compelling intrigue and steamy passion! I love it! Just ordered book 4 and can't wait until it arrives!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Of The Lambert Series Yet!, 15 May 2003
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
I am such a huge fan of Victoria Murray and her bestselling LAMBERT SERIES! And I have had a blast following the trials and errors of the fun cast of characters. My favorite characters are, of course, Nouri and Gabe. I bet most fans feel the same way about Nouri and Gabe. Just ordered book 4 in the series and look forward to its arrival. If you are into page-turning fantasy reads then FRIENDLY ENEMIES is definately the book for you! GREAT escape series!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Content Reader Here", 19 Nov 2003
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
The 3rd book in this unique series is without doubt one steamy and intriguing novel! I got so lost inside the pages of this book that I must have read it in record time! I will now re-read Friendly Enemies waiting for the last book to arrive in the mail from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible 3rd!, 2 Nov 2003
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
I am beginning to really get into this story line! I love the characters and the ongoing plot (from book to book) keeps me longing for more! I look forward to the last in this incredible series!

4.0 out of 5 stars Romantic And Exciting!, 20 Sep 2005
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
Friendly Enemies is a book I couldn't wait to get my hands on, and you know what? The wait was worth it! Romantic Suspense are my favorite type of novels and books like this one is the reason why!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ELEVATOR SCENE!!!, 28 Oct 2003
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
What a delicious scene to put in this storyline! Creative, fun, exciting, and quite simply HOT HOT HOT! I loved it! Can't wait for the final book in this series, I'm having a ball! Great characters!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Two Thumbs UP", 13 Nov 2003
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
Friendly Enemies is the 3rd in Ms. Murray's Bestselling Lambert Series. It is also my favorite book of the four in the series. More characters are introduced and what a fun they are! Following Nouri (the heroine) from chapter to chapter and book to book has been a lot of fun. I can hardly wait to see how this ongoing soap plays out in the end!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is so good!, 17 Sep 2005
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book! I am having a load of fun with the whole series that comprise the Lambert series.
The characters are amazing and the ongoing plot has me dying to know which guy the herione will wind up with.
And the elevator scene is to die for!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ever!, 8 Feb 2004
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
The 3rd in this hot series and the hottest! If you love sizzling erotic tales of lust and suspense then this is the series for you! Ouch, so hot it sizzles!

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST READ SERIES!, 22 May 2007
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
I quickly became a VTM fan after reading the four books in the Lambert series. The characters she writes about are wonderful and well-developed, the dialogue is fun and kept me glued in one spot through the whole book, and the plot was a to die for cliff-hanger...one, I absolutely adored!

I have read 2 more books by this fun writer "The Shadow of Her Smile," and "Exposure Behind Closed Doors," both stories are WONDERFUL and ones you don't want to miss!

TWO-THUMBS-UP!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Friendly Enemies
Friendly Enemies by Victoria Taylor Murray (Paperback - 8 Jan 2003)
Used & New from: 0.06