5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - I never realised..., 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women (Hardcover)
I can't recommend this book highly enough. If you, like me, on seeing there was a book that claimed to shed understanding upon the inner workings of women, and wasn't 5 volumes long, had to check again in disbelief, then I can say that this book lives up to it's title 'a straight forward guide to the inner lives of women'.

Ever wondered why she'll (seemingly) randomly go off on one? Why that when you try to offer solutions to the problems she's describing, she's annoyed that you did? Why she ever asks 'do you love me?'. This book will give you the answer to all these questions.

If you're looking to revitalise your married life or just interested how women work, this book is for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars the husband seems to understand me better . . ., 6 Oct 2011
T. Slate (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I admit, I looked through the main points of this book - and as a woman - I thought "well, duh!" But to men, it is a bit of revelation and has been of benefit in my marriage. The same can be said of the partner book For Women Only. Worth getting the set if you really want to "get" your partner and know how to bring out the best in them (and what to avoid!). Easy read, loads of bullet points.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 July 2011
One of the best relationship books I've ever seen or read! I bought this and the "For Women Only" book for me and my fianceé to read in the run up to getting married and it really has helped us gain a better and deeper understanding of each others minds and the way we both "tick". I never really thought these kinds of books were relevant or could be accurate for all couples, but it is surprising accurate of the way men and women work and think.

Highly recommended to anyone getting married, already married or in serious relationship. I think actually, I would recommend it to single people too - knowing how women think about the things men do is a real eye opener!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read. I decided my man was so ..., 7 July 2014
Wanda "Wanda" (Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very interesting read. I decided my man was so far away from understanding this book, I left him instead …!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure any man,, 26 Nov 2013
I'm not sure any man, however well intentioned or insightful can get into this subject and come out any the wiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighthearted but effective, 3 Jan 2013
I brought this book as a half-joke for a man who was always wondering why the different genders took completely different approaches to things and why women are 'confusing'. It's light hearted, easily accessible and carries some thought provoking ideas, even just dipping in and out the pages was interesting. It contains a nice mixture of bullet points, tables, quotes and explanations, as well as a quick start guide at the back.

The book itself is written by a man, who has had several deep and meaningful conversations with his wife and has gone down the route of unlocking and then explaining how women think. Even women who read the book were surprised when seeing it from a different perspective as the author manages to sum everything up well. For example, he explains the thought processes of men and women by describing them as computers and goes on to describe the different aspects of that, such as men having a screensaver up sometimes, and women having an endless amount of windows, some of which pop up randomly.

A fantastic read, and succeeds where many books fail. It's clear, accessible, sensible and once you've read it, everything fits together and what used to be down-right confusing, becomes common sense, Huzzah!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS! UR not crackin up she just thinks different, 29 Oct 2012
In brief my reasons for getting this are that my fiencee left and had an affair and I'm left wondering what my role was in that.

This is a great book I love the feel of it size and paper and the layout is very easy to read like bite size pionts. The font size is great and there are the occasional survey showing womens answers.

On just having a quick look its touching on issies I definatly need to have explained. Ill actually be able to show my woman (when I'm ready for the relationship) that I really love her and make her feel secure and loved. Great.

Also in the back there's a 'qiick start' guide as if she were a DVD player. Brillant!

I'm currently working on every aspect of my being confidence, communication, attraction and sex. Of all the books so far this format is by FAR the best and not too heavy. Its easy to grasp and should be easy to implement.

Made up I got this it will definatly make a massive difference. I'm excited about getting whome I want making her happy and keeping her. With this book those aims are highly possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, 17 April 2012
This book is great in the sense that it presents a few crucial issue in marriage relationship so well that
you just have to get it. The issue of affirming emotions with my spouse is very important and this book helped me understand it and I am reaping the great rewards already.

have already recommended this book to many.

5.0 out of 5 stars a life-changing book, 10 Aug 2008
This is a truely wonderful book. Worth every penny. As a woman, it will make you realise that you really are normal, and for a guy, an amazing insite into how to break through that barrier to the woman you love - the instruction book they never gave you when you married your wife (how to get her to stop driving you nuts, and why she's doing it in the first place ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars For Men only, 1 Aug 2010
It is a helpful book for Men. If you are struggling to understand your wife. I would recommend this book.

For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women