Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 30 October 2014
Wow, I have just completed my first reading of this book and know that I will read it again and again... It feels familiar, like something you always knew and remembered and yet I have read nothing like this before. Things I took as quirks of nature and have never been able to speak to anyone else about have been revealed on the page...and I know that what is written about is true...even if I have only had glimpses of something amazing beyond my knowledge. I am driven to search some more.
on 19 August 2015
This is the 6th copy I have purchased in the last 10 years. Sometimes I am not in the same place as my own copy, sometimes others want to borrow it and so on. I have found I want to have a copy handy for my own use at all times and this is the 7th or 8th time I have read Sacred Path. For me, and it seems it has always been like this, I read a couple of pages and I need the following hours and sometimes days to digest that particular passage. It is time well spent, just chewing it over. There seems little point in picking this up, reading it cover to cover in a few days to see what it has to offer. The process of reading this seems to be one of symbiosis. The traffic is two-way. It is not an intellectual process, it is one where you open up to the subtle messages that are contained within it. An analogy might be akin to going to a cranial osteopath. The work they do is so subtle that sometimes you walk out after the session wondering whether the £35+ was worth it as so little seemed to happen. But over the following days you sense subtle changes and improvement.
The other very interesting aspect of this book is it's ability to offer me something different each time I read it.
on 16 July 2013
This is an amazing book. It has so many simple yet wonderful ideas to live the life meaningfully. A guide through life. I'd like to gift this to as many people as possible.
on 7 March 2013
Really excellent and useful. A bigger perspective from a Buddhist master. Definitely recommend to anyone. Inspiring - will read again.
on 9 May 2010
I bought this book years ago and so treated my partner to a copy. It still remains to be one of the greatest books I've read, due to its simplicity. A great read for anyone who is brave enough to practice the sacred path of the warrior.....
on 16 June 2016
I love this book and this one was bright as a present. great service as well!!
on 1 January 2016
Copy was new and it arrived quite promptly. Excellent service! Thank You
on 22 May 2011
Everything as expected, Excellent choice, great purchase.
on 15 April 2013
Perhaps it is something to do with where I am in my life right now but I find this book difficult to access. The messages are not easily processed and right now it is too much of a challenge for me. Don't expect an easy read.
on 3 March 2016
very happy with the service you provide. solid.