5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 27 Jan 2013
This is a great practical book - but do not fall into temptation not to read the theory first. It makes the exercises clear and using only the principles in the theory (not yet the exercises), I devised my own movements that unblocked a very bad (and muscular in origin) sciatic pain in my lower back. In fact it was so bad I could not feel certain parts of my lower back or move muscles at will...but after understanding the theory and a few hours of trying to de-numb my unfeeling areas by concentrated attempts for a conscious movement there, I started to improve. Equally my posture has improved - just by being aware of the theoretical principles of this work. I'm looking forward to implementing the exercises soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars reccommended book., 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Muscular Retraining for Pain-free Living: A Practical Approach to Eliminating Chronic Back Pain, Tendonitis, Neck and Shoulder Tension, and Repetitive Stress Injuries (Paperback)
i am a personal trainer and deal with all kinds of pain and medical problems i come accross when training.
this book has good guidence and ideas for people with pain management problems.
just make sure if you decide to purchase the book that each person is treated individually because 2 people with a similar problem could react very different to the advice.
excellent book, great service, reccommended seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars A god send, 30 April 2010
Having suffered for 10 years with lower back pain and sent round in circles by numerous specialists this book is a god send. Several of the case studies are so close to my situation that they could have been talking about me. Quite complex but stick with it all your eyes will be opened to the often simple cause of pain. Thank you.