5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom for kids, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Only One You (Hardcover)
This is a lovely book with a concise piece of wisdom on every page, ending with the title "Only one you". On the way, it has lots of other little gems that we all need reminding of!

The illustrations are pleasingly colourful and engaging for children. My three (8, 5 and 3yrs) all enjoyed it, although I would say that it has been of most interest to the 8 yr old who wanted to talk further about some of the ideas (most of it went over the heads of the younger two).

A fantastic book to share with an older child to help them reflect on kindness, happiness and how everyone has their own path to tread.
Very much recommended, along with "Becoming Me" 071121834X.

5.0 out of 5 stars A moving little book, 29 Jan 2013
Ms. Z. S. West "Zoe" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Only One You (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my son who has low self esteem as I really want him to understand how special he is. I love the illustrations and vibrant colours. There are some heartwarming pearls of wisdom in there, which are conveyed very simply and as with you be you, as a parent I was really touched by the ending. My son, considered it very quietly, we will read it a lot I think, and I hope different little pearls sink in at different times. I also thought it would be lovely to use in school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking book, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
This book has a strong message throughout the story. I was so moved by it that I bought it for my daughter's friend's 21st birthday. We each painted a stone 'fish' for her and I bought the acrylic paints, varnish, fine marker and fine paintbrush to complete the present. I'm now buying another book for myself and for my 50th birthday I'm asking my family and friends to each paint a stone 'fish'. A real stress reliever!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wee Book, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
Nice book with lovely message. It's the kind of book that's nice to talk through with your kids and have a discussion about all the nice phrases on the front and back cover! My 4 + 6 year old love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet - I might have become watery eyed, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
This book has a lovely message. Would buy as a gift. My three year old loves it.

Would also receomend a book called Beautiful oops and an awesome book of thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars but immediately ordered four more copies to give as Christmas presents - wonderfully affirming and positive, 2 Oct 2014
K. Fulton (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
Bought this for me four year old, and haven't even given it to her yet, but immediately ordered four more copies to give as Christmas presents - wonderfully affirming and positive, beautifully illustrated. Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice book to read, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
This is a very nice book to read. Although it's a board book, It's a Delicious book for all. Some of the sentences are very profound, but kids get the message in the book. Nice ilustrations too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
Simple and effective storyline - my granddaughter loves it. Only a few words on each page with an opportunity for lots of chatting about all of the different 'fish'

5.0 out of 5 stars I like very much the books of this series, 12 Oct 2014
E. Schwabe (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
I like very much the books of this series. They show the child that is ok to be different and find your own flow. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
Lovely book encouraging you to be who you are and not to need to follow everyone else

Only One You
Only One You by Linda Kranz (Board book - 16 Feb 2013)