5.0 out of 5 stars Answer to Prayer, 6 Jan 2011
This Book Help me to Understand my Marrage Breakdown, I was able to Take what the book was saying and apply it to my Life, I have went on to read more Books and this was the first ever book I have read from Start to finish I am now finished a second Book, So This book will Help anyone going throgh Marrage Difficult Times, Its a Good starting Point and a well worth the money enjoy it.

Hope for the Separated: Wounded Marriages Can Be Healed (Chapman, Gary)

Stuart McRobbie (Ayr)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book with great advice, 16 July 2013
Steve - See all my reviews
This book does exactly what the title says. It does give hope for the separated. It remains to be seen if my wounded marriage will be healed, but whatever the outcome, I will never regret reading this book.
It has helped me through some very low times. Yes - it is backed up by scripture, but even if you are not a Christian, this book makes sense.
I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to save their marriage. It is not magic. It gives no guarantees, but it does give hope. Where there is hope there is life and although the road towards reconciliation may be a very long and difficult road, after reading this, you will know it is the right road to pursue.
Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book, 19 July 2011
This book was bought for me by a friend, and I can whole-heartedly recommend it. I'm very oppposed to Christian books which offer a '3 simple steps to guaranteed transformation' approach, but that really isn't what this book is. The pain of separation is very real, and this book honestly and practically deals with topics such as 'what if they don't want to reconcile', 'what if I don't love them anymore', 'what about abuse', 'what if we get divorced' and 'what about affairs'? It doesn't promise any easy solutions or magic results, but is biblical, straight-forward and God is currently using it to guide me through a very dark time. I couldn't recommend it any more highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent book, 18 May 2014
This is one of Dr Chapman's best books on this subject. I found it very helpful, realistic and it brought me closer to God. Dr Chapman is a great author who writes with such sincerity and depth on every subject he authors. I cannot praise this book enough and I am already telling others about it. I highly recommend it and can guarantee that if you are going through the sad experience of separation and a spouse who is not wanting reconciliation, this book will help you through this difficult time and will turn your eyes firmly on the One who can heal all wounds. Buy it, give it as a gift and keep it as a reference book.

Hope for the Separated: Wounded Marriages Can Be Healed
Hope for the Separated: Wounded Marriages Can Be Healed by Gary Chapman (Audio CD - 15 Mar 2005)
Used & New from: £29.18