5.0 out of 5 stars Eye candy
My daughter 2 and nieces 4 and 5 adored the clothes in this book. Not for shrinking violet children or mums: personally I loved the colourful clothes. The book sparks a whole host of ideas which sends your mind running off on flights of fancy of glorious riotous unadulterated colour and fun. It is more of a dip in for inspiration, rather than a real learn to sew book (...
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by Mrs B

3.0 out of 5 stars A little difficult to follow
This is a lovely illustrated book with beautiful outfits, but I personally found it bit bit difficult to follow, but I am a novice at dressmaking..
Published on 16 Sep 2010 by Mrs. I. Marshall

4.0 out of 5 stars Original and lovely designs, 1 Jun 2010
This review is from: Sewing Clothes Kids Love (Spiral-bound)
This book has a very fresh approach to clothemaking. The models are very original, and for once there are a few boys top too. I haven't tried so far, I received the book recently, but I'm going to start with a top for my 9-year-old boy. Getting started is a bit scary though, because everything looks so nice, even though a bit complicated (will I manage to do as well as she did?). I'm not rating the book 5 starsn because I haven't made the clothes yet, so I'm not sure how detailed the explanations are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirador, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sewing Clothes Kids Love (Spiral-bound)
Con muchas ideas para realizar trabajos más creativos. Mi única recomendación sería que el papel que utilizan para los patrones fuera de mejor calidad.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Sewing Clothes Kids Love (Spiral-bound)
I love this book. Am in the middle of my first project now. My only dissapointment was that after looking at other reviews and on the inside to book function. Some of the clothes pictured do not have patterns in the book, mainly the rainbow skirt with swirls. Also there are patterns for basics leggings and a vest top which I wasn't expecting due to the other review stating that it was for advanced dress makers. This book has so much useful information in. I think you could have a go at a basic level and work you way through the book. Do read it all before you sew though. The patterns are simple to sew but beautifully constructed, its the many embelishments which make them so amazing and the book talks through how to do each type of embelishment and then leaves you to design your own clothes. Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Sewing book for kids, 4 Sep 2014
Fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug 2014
ok

1.0 out of 5 stars A book of quirky clothes for Kids, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Sewing Clothes Kids Love (Spiral-bound)
i did not like this book and have not used it. I intend to return it in it's original condition.

The clothes are too quirky and are not suitable for my purposes and are not like by my family.

Janet Burleigh

Sewing Clothes Kids Love
Sewing Clothes Kids Love by Sabine Pollehn (Spiral-bound - 1 Jan 2010)
Used & New from: £5.67