on 6 March 2003
This book is just the same as all the exam crams. Basically giving a layout of all the topics that are covered by the exam.
All the topics are covered with a short description and explanation of the results. Screenshots are shown where relevant.
Each section has sample questions which are then explained, and then the useful NEED TO KNOW MORE links.
All in all a nice book to brush up before you go for the exam. However I would personally recommend this along with the CIW Foundations book for a fuller picture.
on 5 April 2002
This book is excellent preparation for the foundations exam. I used it as my only preparation, and I passed!
There are some small errors here and there which annoyed me as they seemed to contradict what you had previously learned. I also thought that it covered the networking aspect in more detail than was required for the exam, but this may be just my experience.