5.0 out of 5 stars CAD Tutorial, 11 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Microstation V8 Workbook: A Complete Educational and Training Guide for Mastering 2D Applications of Microstation V8 (Spiral-bound)
I bought this tome to learn more about Microstation. I was trained on Microstation many years ago, and I have liked the program ever since. Its one of the best, if not the actual best, CAD programs around today. I draw mainly in 2D, and for that its a great program without a doubt a leader in its field. I is never wrong to want to know more about something being used, and thats why I bought this book. It did not let me down, it's a littel heavy because its full of information, I would not be without it. If you want to work with Microstation get this book, its great and it will help you.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Microstation Workbook V8, 16 Sept. 2010
I had been working on AutoCAD for many years and needed to learn Microstation for work. I bought this book and slowly worked my way through it. It works through the commands in a logical way and gives step by step instructions in how to things. After three weeks (evenings and weekends) I was up to a Competent level. If you are a CAD beginner or an experienced AutoCAD user and want/need to learn Microstation then I highly recommend this book.