on 12 November 2013
Purchased as a gift... The book is a hardback book with sleeve and contains a host of recipes, winter warming drinks and decorative ideas, from trees to wreath's. The book also touches on hosting etiquette including table place cutlery layouts and planning/preparation. A lovely 'hand-me down' style book. The book had a touch of Americanisation about it, however nothing that can't be over looked/adapted to suit.....if I had to say one negative - perhaps the writing/layout could be bigger/more spaced, however volume of content probably reduces this!A lovely gift or purchase for the person who loves Christmas preparations and festive joy!!
on 23 October 2013
Had hoped for a good English Christmas cookbook - but it is full of american recipes I will never use

I might have missed this was an american book - but don't think it was clearly advertised as such
on 12 November 2013
Very nice book, a little too American (I hadn't realised it wasn't from UK GH Magazine) in places but overall great ideas for entertaining and the big day.