5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, 8 Jun 2013
A little heavier than most popular books, but absolutely packed with answers as to why things are as they are and ideas for where we should be heading,

4.0 out of 5 stars Missional communities, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Forgotten Ways Handbook: A Practical Guide for Developing Missional Churches (Paperback)
This was an excellent book, with good theological basis as well as practical instruction. Very inspired as we begin to create missional communities where I live.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbook review, 3 April 2011
This is an excellent handbook, well written in easily accessible language. Unfortunately I have got the cart before the horse and should have read 'The Forgotten Ways' first. So for now I will stop reading while I await my copy of The Forgotten Ways (should be arriving any time now) For future readers, don't make my mistake - read them in the right order!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for all Christians, 13 Mar 2010
We need to get out of our bubble and start living like Christ. This is what this book is all about. It is very useful for pastors as well as usual blokes in church. Live it out!