on 10 February 2015
Having previously been a big fan of the CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide I was expecting pretty more of the same. However in terms of the ASA5505 configuration it seems to be too heavily geared up to using the CISCO ADSM rather than via the CLI: This has meant I have had to use other sources of information to configure my ASAs.
I don't feel that the book has the clear description of syntax and examples that made the CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide a must have book. The rest of the book could be up to that same high standard, as I have only read the chapters relating to the ASA, however the sections I needed were not and I can only justify giving a 3 star review.
on 20 November 2015
Awesome CISCO book. The information in this book is really helpful not only as a preparation for the exam but also for the real world use.
on 2 November 2013
Everything You need know put together, a good complement of the main book.
Once you read the book with this command guide there is no need to go back to it.
I would recommend this to any one studying for ccna security
on 29 August 2015