5.0 out of 5 stars tshot foundation, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide: Foundation Learning for the CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 (Certification Self-Study) (Hardcover)
Brilliant book and covers the syllabus from start to finish. The best thing about the book is that it's so easy to read and takes away all of the complexity. 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
Nice book to have not just only fir the Tshoot exam but as a CCNP.

4.0 out of 5 stars TSHOOTING FOR DUMMIES, 22 April 2010
A. Christian "Al" (UK) - See all my reviews
Firstly let me say that this book arrived within three working days so I was very happy with the delivery service, especially as I live in a village where the post usually arrives a few days later.

As for the book it does what is says on the cover. I passed my BSCI & BCMSN and thought that the ISCW and the ONT are more related to the type of technologies that are up and coming within my current job role, but do not think I have enough time to study and pass these exams before CISCO retire the exams.

Hence, I decided to bite the bullet and go for this new TSHOOT exam. After skimming through the chapters, it seems like a good book, my only disappointment being on the first two chapters telling me how to suck eggs (but what can you do, this book is based on the TSHOOT exam).

I have just started reading the third chapter, I am already starting to learn new things and really do believe that this is good subject matter. They have already answered a few questions that I had in the back of my mind and I look forward to learning more from the book.

To summarise a good book, well written and I believe it will help me improve my working knowledge and assist in fault finding issue within my network. I suppose only time will tell if this is good study material to help pass the TSHOOT exam.

Cisco TSHOOT Training opens new browser window
  www.unitek.com/Routing&Switching   -   Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching Elevate your Earning Power. Enroll!
     Cisco CCNP RS Training opens new browser window
  www.ccbootcamp.com/   -   All 3 Sections- ROUTE SWITCH TSHOOT Live Rack Access, Onsite Testing.
     Juniper Networking opens new browser window
  www.juniper.net/   -   Learn about Juniper Networking. Automate, scale and simplify.