4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOK
One of the best books i have ever ordered. I would recommend this. This is a good read. help me understand some of the Routing Protocols needed t pass my BEng degree. Computer networking interests would be a good item to add to your collection and at a low cost
Published 7 months ago by Thomson

3.0 out of 5 stars Rich Ward
The BSCI exam (642-901) is a tough exam. I found this book covers all the subject areas, but could do with more show command explanations. one other niggly point is in a few parts abreviations are used before they're explained, so tag the Acronyms and Abbreviations page!
Published on 30 Sep 2008 by R. J. Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Rich Ward, 30 Sep 2008
R. J. Ward (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI): Authorized Self-study Guide (CCNP Self-study) (Hardcover)
All in all I used other books to pass with this, such as a previous BSCI book by Clare Gough. The two together will probably get you through with some late nights...

2.0 out of 5 stars CCNP Routing., 30 May 2008
D. Wilson "Dave" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Not the best book. I feel it is missing a lot out especially IPV6, Multicasting and BGP. I felt slightly ill prepared. Not an easy read, i think I'll try someting else.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOK, 13 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, but haven't passed yet :(, 2 Aug 2010
Mr. Rp Bignell (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Not recommended to only read this book to try and pass exam. Also the BSCI is now expired and has been replaced with ROUTING exam. (Expired end of July).

I read the book cover to cover and have failed the exam twice. Will now have to re-sit the ROUTING exam.

Used & New from: £2.97