5.0 out of 5 stars SYNOPSIS:, 5 Sep 1997
By A Customer
This review is from: Love and Power (Hardcover)
In her powerful new book, best-selling author, Lynn V. Andrews, tackles the notion of imbalance--in life, in love, in work, in spirit. LOVE & POWER: AWAKENING TO MASTERY offers a timely message about how we can find wholeness by balancing our need for love with our desire for power.

In LOVE & POWER Lynn Andrews shares what she has learned about the fine art of mastery--where love and power walk hand in hand. In a culture dominated by a striving toward technology and materialism that has left many people, especially women, yearning for a spiritual or emotional sustenance, Andrews offers practical steps for focusing one's intellectual and spiritual energy. The result is healing and integration for a generation seeking balance.

Today most people are living incredibly stressful lives, and as a result lose focus, feel personally unfulfilled, or most common of all, many people feel a sense of spiritual emptiness. In LOVE & POWER, Andrews helps us to look at what we really want, and access what really works on a daily basis to move our lives forward.

LOVE & POWER is based on the understanding that in order to balance our need for love with our desire for power we must first establish and connect with the spiritual. At the heart of a genuine relationship with spirit is a deep and abiding love, which, when we tap into it, attracts goodness to us.

The journey for the reader of LOVE & POWER is a journey toward self completion, as Andrews helps us to see that our lives can become an art form when we weave together love and power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for helping me find my reality., 9 Nov 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Love and Power (Paperback)
I am new to Lynn Andrews's work but have been told of her for several years. Frankly, to my surprise, I was enthralled with her style and insight. She is very unique and this is a wonderful book. I will definitely start at the beginning of her journey with Medicine Woman.I truly did not know what it was I needed or wanted to make me happy and to have "balance" in my life. The man with everything materially- but nothing spiritually or in love.I can honestly say that this book helped guide me to see what was attainable and now, blissful. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Inspirational to a deep connection to the heart, 18 Nov 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Love and Power (Paperback)
LOVE AND POWER If you feel a little lost in this land of hopelessness, LOVE AND POWER, is the book for you. I found it to be a guide to a lost heart. Of course, the Holy Bible is the best in my opinion for a wounded soul. But, LOVE AND POWER is still a wonderful book, one of the best I ever read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely First Class!, 21 Oct 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Love and Power (Hardcover)
Ms. Andews has done it again, but with even more clarity and insight this time! Fabulous, I'm giving a copy of this wonderful book to everyone I know for the Holidays!

Love & Power: Awakening to Mastery
Love & Power: Awakening to Mastery by Lynn V. Andrews (Paperback - 19 April 2007)