5.0 out of 5 stars I have it near the bedside
I bought another one for my daughter in law, hope she can love it and use it as I do,
I keept it near my bedside, it gives lots of useful advice and helps me through bumps, ups and down of the creative life.

It is the third edition, all revised, rewritten of Artists Way,
I recomend it even more then the original I studied three years ago.
Richer...
Published on 19 July 2011 by J. Kertesz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
If you want to read the best ideas of Julia Cameron then skim through "The Artists Way". I have found the idea of using "Morning Notes" as a brain dump an excellent way of clearing my mind and of getting ideas down on paper. A lot of the other stuff is a bit dippy for my tastes though.

I started to read Finding Water hoping for some valuable ideas about...
Published on 3 Mar 2009 by Peter Marney

5.0 out of 5 stars I have it near the bedside, 19 July 2011

It is the third edition, all revised, rewritten of Artists Way,
I recomend it even more then the original I studied three years ago.
Richer experience, more personal also, and added advices too.

It is a book to read and do, not just go once through it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 3 Mar 2009
This review is from: Finding Water: The Art of Perseverance (Hardcover)

I started to read Finding Water hoping for some valuable ideas about perseverance and how to achieve it. I just couldn't get on with this book and got very irked by the regular references to successful friends. Nothing that I found was of use in developing my perseverance and I gave up on it.

If you really must look into this book then borrow it from a library. You will be supporting a very valuable community resource and saving yourself some money!

If you are looking for something on creativity then I recommend

The Art of Creative Thinking: How to be Innovative and Develop Great Ideas (John Adair Leadership Library)

Finding Water: The Art of Perseverance
Finding Water: The Art of Perseverance by Julia Cameron (Hardcover - 28 Dec 2006)
Used & New from: £9.02