5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for professionals and lay people
Published on 9 Feb. 2007 by Silver Moon Sailor

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing!
Published on 11 Jan. 2010 by Mrs. G. Lay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for professionals and lay people, 9 Feb. 2007
I practice EFT in my job helping people with mental health problems and it has revolutionised my thinking and my practice. I have been in this game for 20 years and have never come across anything half so effective and painless. Thanks to the generosity of the founder of EFT, Gary Craig, you don't even have to buy this book to learn all about the basics of EFT. You can visit his website emofree.com and download a free manual. However this book is actually far better as it is better written, far more succinct and up to date.Gary Craig has contributed to the book and the first part of the book is very mainstream stuff in EFT. The second half of the book is more about body work and unblocking your energies which I would have found way too "woo-woo" for me a few months ago. Now all I can say is - try it , it works. It is good that it is in the book because you do get the occasional person for whom EFT does not do a thing and the physical exercises often can throw a switch for such a person and then it does work.So, fabulous technique, excellent book.

5.0 out of 5 stars living more joyfully, 11 Dec. 2007
D&D - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Great book by great people. For more than a decade I have been a fan of Donna Eden, a master healer who actually sees energies and has taught thousands (who don't see energy) how to help themselves and others using energy techniques. You could say she represents soul and David Feinstein, her husband, represents spirit. And Gary Craig, the wonderful benefactor who gave away his EFT technique to help all humanity, is also a co-author.

Yes, you can get the basics free from internet sites: I first studied EFT this way and more recently found this book, which synergises David's expertise in psychology (he is a clinical psychologist) and Donna's fabulous understanding of energies, highly useful. The other energy techniques presented in the second half include a number of helpful and powerful - yet simple - energy techniques collected from around the world by Donna and taught in her introductory workshops. I always try to attend these when Donna is in the UK because of the sheer pleasure of being in her joyful presence (just sitting in a room with her is a healing session in itself).

Note: this edition is out of print and the new version (seems identical, I bought both and gave one to a friend) is called "The Healing Power of EFT and Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Methods for Dramatic Personal Change".

[Later note: Of the many, many healing modalities I have learned about, tried, trained in, or had sessions for over the last 2 decades, I am most impressed with the new mental/emotional/physical energy healing process explained in "The Healing Code" by Loyd/Johnson/Eble. There are hundreds of personal successes, including physical healings, listed in the reviews on Amazon.com.]

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing!, 11 Jan. 2010
Having already read one of Donna Eden's books (which was a great book) and many EFT books I found this book was basically repeating all that I had read already. If you have never read an EFT book or an Energy Psychology book by Donna and you are interested to know what it is all about, then this book will give you lots of information. If on the other hand you have read other books around either EFT or Energy Psychology then this book may not be for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 31 Mar. 2008
K. Spicer "open mind" (UK) - See all my reviews
Love this book. EFT is truly an unbelievable technique and this book provides a good insight. I only wish more people could see how beneficial it can be for many personal issues. I have already read Donna Edens 'Energy Medicine' and use many of her techniques. Books like this come into your life when you need them, its a shame some people are still too blinkered to see receive their message.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 26 Mar. 2008
David Stewart (Glasgow, United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
I recommend this book, it is written by good intentioned people and it is easy to follow. EFT is fantastic, this book takes you through it all and also tells you in greater detail more about energy psychology.

5.0 out of 5 stars MS sufferers may not wind up like the sad 10%!, 7 April 2008
Gary Craig is a gem. EFT must be experienced and then tried again. E.G., using EFT can make a focused game out of helpless horror when reducing climbing paralysis of the limbs in neurological disease. KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR DR.! But at 4AM every other night, with chronic problems, how are you going to find a therapist or Dr.? The problem is how to explain it at a consultation! This is not a belief system, but a new application of ancient "energy" medicine and is certainly the future now. Though the book and DVD's teach and reinforce, no doubt QUALIFIED personal training is best.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to shift energy problems to improve our health, 7 Sept. 2009
R. Openshaw "FacilEFTer" (Helston, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Quite simply one of the best books I've read on this subject. It certainly broaded my knowledge in the field of energy healing.

Lots of valuable procedures, step by step instructions and advice.

I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 17 Jun. 2009
This book on EFT and Energy Psychology is an excellent explanation of the uses of this phenomenal therapy. In fact, because I lend this book out so often to friends and clients, this is the second copy I have purchased!

5.0 out of 5 stars An accessible and enlightening read., 15 May 2011
A great book for someone new to energy psychology and EFT. The information is clearly presented and I felt sufficiently confident to try the Basic Recipe for myself. I am really enjoying and benefiting from using the techniques in the book. I am very pleased with this book and definitely recommend it to anyone seeking self development.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Guide to EFT, 15 Mar. 2013
Roxy Wilding (London) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this book to anyone interested in or working with Energy Freedom Techniques. It is comprehensive and instructive and very well written. Probably the only guide you need to this wonderful energy therapy.

The Promise of Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Tools for Dramatic Personal Change
Used & New from: £4.95