on 21 April 2010
My daughter and her family have given themselves a Gap Year, and are driving in a Toyota Landcruiser from Cape Town to Cairo. I recently joines them in Uganda for 2 weeks. It sounds romantic, but 8 hours a day in the back of a landcruiser has its drawbacks, especially for 3 lively children. On your advice, I took 'Tear up this book' as a present for my 7-year old granddaughter. It was a huge success, and the games, puzzles and activities kept her and her brothers amused, absorbed and intrigued for several hundred miles. There were still a few pages left when I flew home.
on 24 August 2011
This is my 6 year old granddaughters first journal/diary and she loves it as well as the many other items in the book (stickers, stencils, games, etc.). Very educational and fun at the same time. Can't beat that combo.
on 15 July 2011
This book is packed with things for girls to do. Perfect for long journeys in the car or rainy days.
on 5 January 2014
I bought this for my Friend's 8 year old Granddaughter and she loved it. She spent most of Christmas with her nose in this book. A great hit.
on 4 September 2011
I have two girls aged 8 and 7. I got them a copy each for a family holiday to keep them amused in the car and on rainy days.
They love filling in these books together and judging by the amount of giggling they seem to really enjoy it. I think it would also be a good gift for friends birthdays as well. Kept them amused for a week (in rainy Scotland) and seems to still be going strong over 1 month later.
on 2 March 2016
Fab fab fab ! My daughter is a massive Americsn Girl fan so was delighted with this book. It gas loads if things to make, draw and puzzles to complete.
on 6 August 2015
Excellent packaging and delivery. Good content and very suitable for my 5 year old grandaughter.
on 6 August 2014
Good for long trips and also things to do in the holidays
on 5 August 2014
brilliant activity book for young girls.
on 17 April 2015
greatly enjoyed by my grand-daughter