5.0 out of 5 stars Corrects many misconceptions, 7 Feb 2002
J. M. Sidnell (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
There's a lot of bad teaching about spiritual warfare doing the rounds at the moment. Among them are techniques like spiritual mapping and territorial warfare "in the heavens". John Paul Jackson used to be involved in promoting these sorts of practices until God opened his eyes through a dream and to scriptures that seem to go against them.
What is outlined in the book is by no means anti spiritual warfare. As the guy who wrote the preface says, if it were I wouldn't support it. However, he does take a step back and suggest that maybe we have over-extended our reach and stepped into areas that even angels fear to tread (literally! check out Jude 9)
Together with 'Demolishing Strongholds' by David Devenish, this book presents a much more sound and biblical basis for spiritual warfare today. Strongly recommended as a much-needed corrective to some highly questionable practices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading on Spiritual Warfare., 8 Dec 2002
By A Customer
Seldom has a book about spiritual warfare been as timely and relevant as this one.
I have read many excellent books on the subject, but this really is an absolute must read!
Spiritual warfare is an aspect that cannot be avoided by Christians, and wisdom in such matters is absolutely paramount to prevent us from unwittingly falling into Satan's snares and to protect us from Satan's onslaughts.
John Paul Jackson examines the parameters of our spiriutal authority in facing Satan and his demonic realm, together with the practical guidelines that need to be followed to proceed in such matters on a Biblical basis.
A number of real-life stories are referred to in what is a highly recommended read. All Christians need to access the information provided in this book. Kindest regards.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're an intercessor this book could save your life., 26 Feb 2001
If you are an intercessor engaging in spiritual warfare to avoid this book would be sheer folly.
I have just taken on the role of intercessory prayer co-ordinator in my church and I thought I had a fairly good understanding of warefare and corporate intercession, this book has blown away many misconceptions and made many things clear.
I don't think I have ever read a book on spiritual warfare that is so impacting. It is obvious from the start that John Paul Jackson has received divine revelation on this subject and he makes his points with clarity, wisdom and wonderful insight.
As you read the book the truths begin to hit you in the face, provoking inner cries of 'of course!' and 'why didn't I see that before?'
With solid scriptural back up, John Paul Jackson exposes enemy strategies and gives practical advice for all who would get involved in intercession - read it and get your pastors to read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needless Casualties Of War, 18 April 2010
THIS IS THE SECOND COPY I'VE HAD OF THIS BOOK.I LEANT THE FIRST ONE OUT AND HAVEN'T HAD IT RETURNED!
I HAVE READ IT COUNTLESS TIMES AND HAVE FOUND IT A VALUABLE TOOL IN MY CHRISTIAN WALK.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Needless Casualties of War (Paperback)
a must read for every Christian

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
L. Barry - See all my reviews
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 26 Feb 2014
I chose 5 stars because its an informative and great book, I would definitely recommend this book to every Christian wanting to know how to pray and intercede the right way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful insight into Spiritual Warfare protocols, 27 Nov 2013
Often we become 'blind-sided' and think that because what we are doing must be right and then neglect the important considerations as to how and when. A must read for anyone involved in any aspect of spiritual warfare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needles Casualties of War, 16 Nov 2013
I found the author John Paul Jackson very easy to understand and good to learn from. The teaching in this book is very helpful, especially in relation to christian dreams and warfare, which is my interests. I do feel that it ought to be read by all Christians leaders who enter into spiritual warfare, but also most of us who pray earnestly for others.
The most important things, the book leads the reader to focus, to enquire, and to seek God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for intercessors and minister leaders everywhere, 8 Aug 2013
Wanjiku Mwai (london, Hornsey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Needless Casualties of War (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book to Christians everywhere who contend in spiritual warfare, it will help you avoid unnecessary harm to yourself, loved ones and others around you. You will be equipped to fight effectively and win every time.

Needless Casualties of War
Needless Casualties of War by John Paul Jackson (Paperback - July 1999)
Used & New from: 5.55