5.0 out of 5 stars another winner
For some reason, when it comes to baking books, I prefer american ones. The previous Baked books are great and this one is as good the others. Indulgent but accessible and the guys passion really shines through. My fave. series of baking books and each of them, including this one, stands alone (no re-hashing of recipes from previous books). Highly recommended
Published 20 months ago by sparklebird

3.0 out of 5 stars One for the library
The authors have suggested reciped using their 10 favourite ingredients but there just wasn't enough content or variety for me. I have the feeling that this is one book that I will not be using very often.
Published 17 months ago by Scorpio Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars another winner, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Baked Elements: The Importance of Being Baked in 10 Favorite Ingredients (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars More wonderful recipes, 17 Sep 2012
I have been lokking forward to this book coming out for ages and on the first try (I made the pumpkin almond cake)I have to say that it was easy to follow, the cake was delicious and I can't wait to try some more! Always amazed that my efforts turn out quite like the pics. It is a great addition to the other two books. Don't worry about some of the ingredients, because you can either buy them via Amazon or other online stores that stock American goods, also a quick check on Bing or Google and you can work out any terms you are unsure of very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good book!!!, 17 May 2013
A very very good book!!!. I've tried some recipies and all were good and easy, all taste great!! I miss some photographs on the recipies (not all recipies have photo), but i recomended purchase this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 2 May 2013
Teresa Chagas "Therasia" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I love baked books, they are so nice ^^ The recipes are gorgeous and everything I have tried from the 3 book I own came out perfect. It could have more pictures once not all the recipes have a picture. I love every ingredient they chose for this book, malted milk, banana, lime, cinnamon, booz, chocolate, ...

3.0 out of 5 stars One for the library, 17 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 13 Mar 2013
Mark Palos "cake man" (Ickenham London) - See all my reviews
Book is really only OK - if I had looked through this book in a bricks and mortar store , I would not have purchased.
All measurements are in ''American'' - ie cups and sticks. There is a conversion chart in the back of the book.Only
recipe that was inspiring is the cover cake.

Baked Elements: The Importance of Being Baked in 10 Favorite Ingredients