5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent vegan education for young children
Excellent vegan education for young children. I bought this for my grandchildren to teach them about compassion and finding their moral compass. They loved this book.
Published 5 months ago by Joy

3.0 out of 5 stars for vegans only!
Published 2 months ago by Katie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent vegan education for young children, 22 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 12 Sep 2014
Wonderful!
Ruby roth is an inspiration. Clever little poems and beautiful illustrations. You are a great example Ruby! Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: V is for Vegan: The Abcs of Being Kind (Hardcover)
What a lovely start to learning - very simply put but gets the idea across. Fun illustration - glad I chose this for my Shyla bear :)

3.0 out of 5 stars for vegans only!, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: V is for Vegan: The Abcs of Being Kind (Hardcover)
I'm bringing up my children as vegetarians and have been desperately looking for a book to help me explain to my daughter who has just turned 3, a bit more about the reasons why, as well as to interest her in the subject and get her talking about it. This is not that book! Its ok, I quite like the pictures, but she is not that interested. She likes the ABC way of presenting things as I'm teaching her the alphabet but I think the target audience is a bit older than 3. I also found it a little bit extreme for my 'ovo-lacto-vegetarian' diet with it definitely aimed at the hardcore vegan (yes i probably should have understood that from the title!) and I don't really want to teach her 'its bad/ wrong to eat meat etc' but rather that 'while I don't think its ok, for others it may be', which does not come across at all in this book, which feels a bit like an instruction manuel for a strict vegan lifestyle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Good on time

V is for Vegan: The Abcs of Being Kind
V is for Vegan: The Abcs of Being Kind by Ruby Roth (Hardcover - 12 Sep 2013)