5.0 out of 5 stars A New Era in Tarot
The human psyche has clearly changed greatly since the early development of the Tarot. Society, religion and politics has also undergone great changes during this time and so it has been become increasingly evident that the Tarot that we all know and love simply fails to reflect these changes.

In the Sirian Starseed Tarot Patrica Cori and metaphysical artist...
Published on 22 Oct 2012 by Mr. P. J. Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT REALLY FOR ME.
For me they are to big to handel. Also would have liked to have had lighter images ,they are rather dark and give me an creepy feeling.
Have not done much with them because of that . They probeley werent ment for me.
Published 14 months ago by GODELIEVE LEENAERTS

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Era in Tarot, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)

In the Sirian Starseed Tarot Patrica Cori and metaphysical artist Alysa Bartha have collaborated together to bring a new a new awareness to Tarot theory - one that sweeps away the authoritarian concepts that have been so prominent in other Tarot decks. It is very new, extremely vibrant and thoroughly engaging.

As someone who had previously considered the pinnacle of Tarot philosophy to be authoriatively held with the Rider-Waite deck I was challenged by the new ideas present in the Sirian Sarseed deck but in time I found them to be natural, powerful and capable of lifting the consciousness of the Tarot reader into previously unexplored terrain.

The cards have been beautifully created and one really needs little knowledge of the Tarot itself to derive great psycho-spiritual benefit from simply meditating upon them. However, their symbolic content also compliments a great deal of Patricias' other Sirian-based channeling work including extensive use of her Sirian seal.

This is a very exciting deck and one that completely redefines the Tarot for a new Aquarian Age. It will be of particular interest to starseeds all over the world at this time of great global change. Tarot is a divination tool but with the Sirian Starseed Tarot the reader is offered stellar portals into extra-ordinary new cosmic vistas. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and one of my main working decks, 2 Jan 2013
Lisa Lloyd "tarotize" (N. Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
As a professional Tarot reader, I have gone through a LOT of decks. This deck makes my top five and is one of the ones I reach for, not only when doing readings for clients but for my own daily meditations.

The artwork is stunning and in this case, I would say bigger is better, even though I'm aware that some of my colleagues struggle with shuffling this deck because of the larger size.

The images are beautiful, uplifting and clearly created for the New Age (no Christian devil but a rather more Jungian 'Shadow' as one example). The companion book provides food for thought and blends classical interpretations with fifth dimensional wisdom very well.

You can find a 'deck interview' (with card images) I did with the Sirian on my Tarotize blog.

Alysa Bartha and Patricia Cori have done inspired work here in creating a deck that serves as both a great divination tool and wonderful tool for ascension. Thank you, ladies!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases EVER, 31 May 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Ever since I first came across this deck I have been hooked! I have used tarot on and off before but never felt compelled to have my own deck until I found this. As soon as I used Sirian Starseed tarot I knew I had to have it.

I find it extremely easy to read intuitively. I am still getting used to the deck so do read the meanings, which are great - but the pictures are so detailed, beautiful and intuitive that I find it easy to read into it. I can find the story easily and interpret incredibly powerful and useful meanings.

Importantly and amazingly it is updated to a truer version of who we are (I believe, as the creators say too). It is in line with spiritual development much more so than any other deck I have seen. Of course it isn't just about that - it simply feels more in depth and more real to life. The suits are updated and move on from the past to a modern version that is extremely insightful and sweet. I absolutely love this deck and highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in personal development, love, truth and intuition.

It is beautiful. Hands down, it is incredibly beautiful and SUPER HIGH QUALITY. It is made to last. Kudos to the creators, it is amazing and I am so glad I bought it. I would definitely buy this as a gift for friends interested in tarot as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sirian Starseed Tarot, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Stunning, beautiful design, grand messages, a tarot even a beginner can feel confident to use. I am so delighted about this tarot that I have actually also purchased the 'APP' for it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge step forward..if ready!, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Ever been given images but didnt know why? I was so exited to find this pack..and knew instantly they were for me. Id recognized two of the cards, which felt seriously comforting and familiar like a lost friend id been waiting for..So for myself i rate them off the scale!

Many thanks with abundant love to the light beings! to Patricia Cori for bringing forth, and Alysa Bartha for the Artwork! Sx

5.0 out of 5 stars The spacemen have landed, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Once upon a time there was a Nobel Prize winning author called Doris Lessing. She wrote, amongst other things, a series of five books called the Canopus in Argos series (1979-1983). The books examine the history of the earth (or earth-like planets) and humankind (or human-like beings), from the point of view of alien intelligences. Doris's readers were disappointed when she turned from literary fiction to what she called 'space fiction.'

'I would so like it,' Doris said, ' if reviewers and readers could see this series, Canopus in Argos: Archive, as a framework that enables me to tell (I hope) a beguiling tale or two; to put questions, both to myself and to others; to explore ideas and sociological possibilities. What they don't realise is that in science fiction is some of the best social fiction of our time.'

One of the series is called The Sirian Experiments (1980). In this book, the Sirians have become quite advanced; in effect, immortal. So they get bored and develop a case of 'the existentials', and decide to go off and seed new worlds and have meaningful new spiritual and existential experiences. Of course the worlds are all ostensible versions of earth. A cult seems to have grown up around this. Lessing said in an interview that its followers had written to her and asked, "When are we going to be visited by the gods?", and she told them that the book is "not a cosmology. It's an invention", and they replied, "Ah, you're just testing us."

Then along comes Patricia Cori, 'Scribe to Speakers of the Sirian High Council', in 1996, claiming to channel messages from a 'Sirian High Council'. I'm not entirely sure this comes directly from Lessing's books, but I strongly suspect so. Here's where I lose the thread a bit because this sort of stuff involves a lot of densely written text on websites having lots of flashing effects and scrolling messages and exclamation points, and reading it all makes me lose the will to live. Suffice to say that in 2012 Patricia Cori created a tarot deck, and in 2014, in a curious departure from the norm, I bought it.

And guess what? I really like it. No, really. I do.

We'll have to turn to the LWB for more about the Sirians. Apparently, we are all 'starseeds' who have chosen to inhabit earth in this incarnation. I can't really tell if that makes us Sirians or if we are little starseeds in their cosmic petrie dish. The tarot structure can encompass the Sirian Starseed story the same as it can encompass any story, though, and it does fit beautifully. The majors of course contain the archetypes of any sort of journey, spiritual or otherwise, and they will fit anything, I'm convinced of this. They are the archetypes of every story. That's all there is to that.

The four suits have the names changed to chalices (cups), orbs (swords), crystals (pentacles) and flames (wands). The courts are called 'people keys' and are seeker, adept, sage and master (page, knight, queen, king).

The art of the deck is photocollage. Some images are a bit clunky, but overall, I really like these cards. They are huge and very pretty and easy to read right out of the box, or at least that has been my experience. This is the kind of deck that doesn't take a lot of wordy analysis. It can be experienced. Stare at the Master of Chalices for example. There is the ocean in all its depth, and the sky is filled with a pair of knowing eyes. It's all you need, really, to get a feel for the King of Cups. Very powerful card.

I don't know anything about 'Sirian starseeds' but I do know tarot, and this deck is beautiful and has given me many insights into my life. I recommend it. (Who'd have thought!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
First time of using with my friends they came up Trumps, I think theyre Amazing and have wonderfull energy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Really big tarot cards great if you are on camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
What an amazing tarot deck I was new to tarot when I purchased these but I wanted to stay away from the horrific images that the more traditional decks display. This is a deck like no other the energy from these cards is so intense not for everyone but if you want to try them even for the artwork they are accurate. The cards are big, bigger than say the Doreen Virtue cards so you may have to split the deck and shuffle them that way or hold the cards in a different way if you have small hands as I do. But they are really beautiful and I would say if you are collecting decks this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Definitely for crystal lovers, I can believe they are channelled. CGI again but a nice feel to them, chunky box to store, more for coffee table or 'chest' than travelling with.

The Sirian Starseed Tarot
The Sirian Starseed Tarot by Alysa Bartha (Cards - 20 Oct 2012)