5.0 out of 5 stars A New Era in Tarot
The human psyche has clearly changed greatly since the early development of the Tarot. Society, religion and politics has also undergone great changes during this time and so it has been become increasingly evident that the Tarot that we all know and love simply fails to reflect these changes.

In the Sirian Starseed Tarot Patrica Cori and metaphysical artist...
Published 20 months ago by Mr. P. J. Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT REALLY FOR ME.
For me they are to big to handel. Also would have liked to have had lighter images ,they are rather dark and give me an creepy feeling.
Have not done much with them because of that . They probeley werent ment for me.
Published 9 months ago by LIEF LEENAERTS

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Era in Tarot, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)

In the Sirian Starseed Tarot Patrica Cori and metaphysical artist Alysa Bartha have collaborated together to bring a new a new awareness to Tarot theory - one that sweeps away the authoritarian concepts that have been so prominent in other Tarot decks. It is very new, extremely vibrant and thoroughly engaging.

As someone who had previously considered the pinnacle of Tarot philosophy to be authoriatively held with the Rider-Waite deck I was challenged by the new ideas present in the Sirian Sarseed deck but in time I found them to be natural, powerful and capable of lifting the consciousness of the Tarot reader into previously unexplored terrain.

The cards have been beautifully created and one really needs little knowledge of the Tarot itself to derive great psycho-spiritual benefit from simply meditating upon them. However, their symbolic content also compliments a great deal of Patricias' other Sirian-based channeling work including extensive use of her Sirian seal.

This is a very exciting deck and one that completely redefines the Tarot for a new Aquarian Age. It will be of particular interest to starseeds all over the world at this time of great global change. Tarot is a divination tool but with the Sirian Starseed Tarot the reader is offered stellar portals into extra-ordinary new cosmic vistas. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and one of my main working decks, 2 Jan 2013
Lisa Lloyd "tarotize" (N. Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
As a professional Tarot reader, I have gone through a LOT of decks. This deck makes my top five and is one of the ones I reach for, not only when doing readings for clients but for my own daily meditations.

The artwork is stunning and in this case, I would say bigger is better, even though I'm aware that some of my colleagues struggle with shuffling this deck because of the larger size.

The images are beautiful, uplifting and clearly created for the New Age (no Christian devil but a rather more Jungian 'Shadow' as one example). The companion book provides food for thought and blends classical interpretations with fifth dimensional wisdom very well.

You can find a 'deck interview' (with card images) I did with the Sirian on my Tarotize blog.

Alysa Bartha and Patricia Cori have done inspired work here in creating a deck that serves as both a great divination tool and wonderful tool for ascension. Thank you, ladies!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sirian Starseed Tarot, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Stunning, beautiful design, grand messages, a tarot even a beginner can feel confident to use. I am so delighted about this tarot that I have actually also purchased the 'APP' for it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge step forward..if ready!, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Ever been given images but didnt know why? I was so exited to find this pack..and knew instantly they were for me. Id recognized two of the cards, which felt seriously comforting and familiar like a lost friend id been waiting for..So for myself i rate them off the scale!

Many thanks with abundant love to the light beings! to Patricia Cori for bringing forth, and Alysa Bartha for the Artwork! Sx

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
First time of using with my friends they came up Trumps, I think theyre Amazing and have wonderfull energy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Really big tarot cards great if you are on camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases EVER, 31 May 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Ever since I first came across this deck I have been hooked! I have used tarot on and off before but never felt compelled to have my own deck until I found this. As soon as I used Sirian Starseed tarot I knew I had to have it.

I find it extremely easy to read intuitively. I am still getting used to the deck so do read the meanings, which are great - but the pictures are so detailed, beautiful and intuitive that I find it easy to read into it. I can find the story easily and interpret incredibly powerful and useful meanings.

Importantly and amazingly it is updated to a truer version of who we are (I believe, as the creators say too). It is in line with spiritual development much more so than any other deck I have seen. Of course it isn't just about that - it simply feels more in depth and more real to life. The suits are updated and move on from the past to a modern version that is extremely insightful and sweet. I absolutely love this deck and highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in personal development, love, truth and intuition.

It is beautiful. Hands down, it is incredibly beautiful and SUPER HIGH QUALITY. It is made to last. Kudos to the creators, it is amazing and I am so glad I bought it. I would definitely buy this as a gift for friends interested in tarot as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
What an amazing tarot deck I was new to tarot when I purchased these but I wanted to stay away from the horrific images that the more traditional decks display. This is a deck like no other the energy from these cards is so intense not for everyone but if you want to try them even for the artwork they are accurate. The cards are big, bigger than say the Doreen Virtue cards so you may have to split the deck and shuffle them that way or hold the cards in a different way if you have small hands as I do. But they are really beautiful and I would say if you are collecting decks this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
Definitely for crystal lovers, I can believe they are channelled. CGI again but a nice feel to them, chunky box to store, more for coffee table or 'chest' than travelling with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 July 2013
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
I love these cards they speak volumes the art and colours are amazing. A little on the large side but that's not a fault. Highly recommend

The Sirian Starseed Tarot
The Sirian Starseed Tarot by Alysa Bartha (Cards - 20 Oct 2012)
24.40