Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 June 2009
This book truly is from the heart, Mark Ireland tells us of his own personal journey after loosing his son, Leading him to self discovery a quest to know more about the afterlife and proof that there is an afterlife, and the Reason we are here. I think this book is a great healer for those who have lost a loved one, giving them explanations and a window to the other side and hopefully make people feel more connected to them. It may fill pieces of that puzzle that people are searching for. An enjoyable and inspiring read. I cannot wait for more!
on 13 May 2009
I dont know were to begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading :Soul Shift:Parts were just singing to my Soul!Striking cords of Awareness and Truth within me.It touched on everything,from the Spiritual to the Scientific point of view.The Author Mark Ireland deserves so much recognition for his style of writing,it is so informative and Inspiring,Eloquent and Clever,parts were so Poignant and Expressive,especially when he talks of his Loss of his Son Brandon,...Like the Author Mark Ireland,I too have lost a child,my daughter Dawn..passed within weeks of Brandon,so from a Mothers point of view I can sympathize and also draw comfort from such a Brilliant Book..Can't wait for his new book to be published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 9 May 2009
I started to read this book at 5pm and ended up staying awake until I'd finished it, I went on an emotional and thought provoking journey.

The book flows along and you won't be able to put it down. I recommend this book to all - especially sceptics!

Soul Shift means a lot to me and I've read it again and passed it around friends and family.

Mark Ireland is obviously a wonderful person with a great family and a proud parents to Brandon.

ENJOY THE BOOK.
on 15 September 2013
If like me you are searching for some form of enlightenment and some help in getting your head around the loss of a loved one........keep on searching ,this ain't it.Despite the numerous endorsements on the book it is no more than a story of a Spiritualist family .Mark Irelands father has apparently written books on this subject and these are all well documented within the book itself. You know how tabloids and magazines carry many endorsements relating to an upcoming film on the "Star scale" with some movies having many stars, you go and see it to find the film is well, not very good. Yup this is the same. This book has nothing to do with what the title suggests. I absolutely hated it.
on 16 September 2013
If, like me you are searching for some kind of enlightenment and trying to get your head around where your loved one has gone.......keep searching because this book will not help you. This book, I feel is more of a familys historical involvement with the spiritualist movement and the many books written by the authors father all well mentioned in the book.Certainly no real explanation of "Where the dead go". Despite the endorsements with this book it is no more than the stars attributed in tabloids to upcoming movies which when you go to see them find them to be .......well lets say not very good.
on 19 June 2016
Very enjoyable read. A touching story, and one which many people are sure to relate to ... regardless of the fact our 'mainstream cosmologies' do not have room for such experiences. A brave and heartful work.