1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better books on Jung, 28 Mar 2012
L. Power "nlp trainer" (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Handbook of Jungian Psychology: Theory, Practice and Applications (Paperback)
I have bought several books on Jung, and something about the writing style I find difficult to read and comprehend. People I have spoken to echo the same sentiment 'I know what you mean,'they nod sympathetically.

So, I don't know if you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across this in a bookstore. The more I leafed through it, the more impressed I was with the contributions by a wide variety of experts. For example, understanding clicked in on the personality types, now widely used as the MBTI, Myers Briggs Type indicator.

If you're new to Jung, I would recommend you get this book, and then explore further as you deem fit. If you're not new to Jung this brilliant book delivers a one stop reference to his great ideas.

Another book that I highly recommend is The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic:. His chapter about Jung model of the mind is simply brilliant. You may be interested to know how Jung bridged the gap between spirituality and psychology with his many concepts. I particularly loved the picture of the Jungian model, which alone justifies buying the book.

I think you will love it, and I hope this was helpful.

ARRAY(0xab07bb88)

The Handbook of Jungian Psychology: Theory, Practice and Applications
The Handbook of Jungian Psychology: Theory, Practice and Applications by Renos K. Papadopoulos (Paperback - 5 Jan 2006)
29.99