5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, especially for vegan newbies or wannabes
I am not vegan, but as of recently I try to change my diet to plant- based. Being a newbie I am often unsure how to use and prepare ingredients which I can find in my local whole foods store. This book is invaluable when it comes to explaining how various ingredients can be used and added to our daily diet. The first chapter is titled "my natural food pantry" and...
Published 5 months ago by lovetocook

3.0 out of 5 stars Had higher hopes
I ordered this book and awaited its arrival with great excitement. Having received it and spent some time looking through it, I'm feeling deflated. It's okay.

There are a few interesting recipes amongst a few unexceptional/uninspired ones. She’s not a master chef by any stretch, I’d say she’s just a good blogger who enjoys vegan food. Some of...
Published 5 months ago by J. Summerfield

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 April 2014
This review is from: The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out (Paperback)
I've been a on and off vegan for a few years. Got a few cook books. And I've seen a lot of online. But this cook is amazing. She introduces herself and gives her back ground about her eating disorder and found that Being vegan really helped heal her body and mind. I could really relate to her synopsis. The recipes are so easy. And yummy. I've just done my shopping. Using this book. For both me and my daughter. And my shopping was only 85. Which I think is good value for today's economy, especially as its all good wholesome food. Which is also very yummy. Excellent buy

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this book!, 20 July 2014
I went vegetarian in January of this year and as the months progressed began to move away from dairy products. I found the oh she glows website and was really impressed - so when I realised there was a book I had to buy it. I now use it pretty much every day and just love it! Yes, you have to stock your cupboards with the necessaries that are listed at the front of the book - make a list and go for it, you won't be sorry!! I've never felt better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 9 Sep 2014
Mrs. N. Mcallister "Nikki" (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) - See all my reviews
This is an amazing book, completely changing my view on food, we choose to eat vegan meals as they are plentiful of vegetables and all things that are good for you, everthying I have made up date is utterly delicious!! I recommend this to vegans and ALSO just people who wish to eat better. Fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2014
This is the first cook book in years that I have bought and got truly excited about making loads of the meals, Angela has taken amazing photos of all the dishes which ALL look so mouthwatering that I started making them straight away. very easy step by step instructions too.... I have made some of the meals for my friends and they have all bought the book. it worth getting some american cup measures which makes it even more easy and saves getting out the scales. I am looking forward to the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning photography, 26 Jun 2014
Love this book. Love cookery books with mouth watering pictures, and this has them in abundance. I also love the personal style Angela Liddon writes in. The Humous recipe is to die for, and I seem to be making double quantities every 2 days at the moment as the whole family gobbles it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 22 Jun 2014
Loved the Oh She Glows blog for ages so was very excited for the release of this book and it most definitely hasn't let me down :) Delicious vegan recipes which have always turned out well (So far). Definitely recommend adding this to the shelf

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, We Glow!, 18 Jun 2014
Fab cookbook with some lovely recipes. My family are especially hooked on the Perfect Kale Chips. Suffice to say........Oh, We Glow!

5.0 out of 5 stars adoration, 12 Jun 2014
so many recipes, so much love and tender care has been put into this book, perfect buy for those looking for a healthier happier life

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite vegan cookbook!, 8 Jun 2014
Definitly the best cookbook ever! Beautiful pictures, easy-to-follow reciepes... I cannot recommend this book enough - I absolutely love it :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars I am not becoming a vegan but..., 6 Jun 2014
This is a good and clear cook book which gives me scope for expanding our meatkless days. Also like some ofthe ingredients she uses like coconut sugar. If you have a sugar, wheat or dairy problem she gives you alternatives.Inspiring

The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out