5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable book for those wishing to improve their health
I had been looking forward to reading this book for a long time before I actually managed to get hold of it. And I wasn't disappointed.

It turns out that we have all been deceived about the saturated fat in coconut oil being harmful.

Coconut oil is composed primarily of medium- and short-chain fatty acids. The medium-chain fatty acids are broken down...
Published on 25 Oct. 2010 by Iona Main Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars it was fine.
Very informative. I knew it was second hand but it did smell a bit fusty. Other than that, it was fine.
Published 1 month ago by Vicki S Hatchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 12 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Good books with great insight into the health benefits of this natural oil. Am using it as part of my diet regime to help deal with endometriosis. Also includes some recipes as well as beauty tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Yes it is a miracle cure as far as I have personally proved to myself so far I won't go into all my own findings buy the book first as I did then buy the coconut on line as I did to reap the rewards

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
I ordered this book after reading about coconut oil on the Internet. You can probably find most of the information from sources on the Internet if you have the time and patience to do the research but if you want it neatly packaged in an easy readable format then this book is well worth buying. I have started using the oil in my cooking but only in some recipes as the brand I purchased has a strong coconut flavour and eggs in coconut for breakfast isn't for my palate but its delicious in smoothies. I have yet to try the oils other uses but I do smooth a small teaspoonful on my dogs chew each morning and her coat is really glossy and shining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good., 26 Dec. 2013
Carl K (Douglas, Isle Of Man. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Is good nutrition really that important to humans?
Not exactly a seminal work, but important none the less.
Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read it, 20 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Very interesting and worth reading, it delivers important information about the effects on health of coconut oil. I absolutely recommend it. Since I've been using coconut oil, my skin is much better, and so my hair. It's perfect for massage, too.
It's still soon for seeing changes in by weight, but let's see.
I recently made some recipes with coconut milk: chocolate and vanilla icecream: it was the most delicious ice cream I've ever made, soft and cremous even out of the fridge. What a discovery.
My food blog is: dietaseignalet.wordpress.com (spanish)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
It is hard to comprehend all the health benefits of coconut oil unless they are clearly demonstrated in a very 'easy-to-read' manner. This is exactly what this book does. Everyone who reads this book will want to start incorporating coconut oil in their daily routine to experience all the goods this natural product has to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative and easy to read and understand, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
very informative and easy to read and understand. I've used coconut oil for the last 5 months for its health benefits, but did not realise just how many other benefits it had.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 28 May 2013
Kingsbridge (Maidenhead, Berks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
This book is interesting and informative. Bought some organic coconut oil and now use it in some of my cooking, fried mushrooms cooked in this oil absolutely are delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 9 Nov. 2013
This book will totally challenge your thinking...in a positive way. Well researched and well written. Insightful and some good recipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Book, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Had no idea that coconut oil is so beneficial in so many ways. Wish I'd known years ago. Hey ho...better late than never.

Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition
Coconut Oil Miracle: Fourth Edition by Bruce Fife (Paperback - 9 Sept. 2004)
Used & New from: £2.41