5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing afterlife evidence.
Having lost a child myself, I have had similar experiences to Elisa. Things happening around the house, dream visits etc. It makes absolute sense that the activity happening in her life after Erik's death was produced by him to help his family become aware that he had survived his physical death.
It is comforting for grieving families who are reeling from such a...
Published 8 months ago by Tracy Lamont

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fantasy
Sorry this sounds all to farcical and the joking around manner in which it's conveyed just didn't add to it at all maybe because it's aimed at an American audience. I wasn't impressed with all the swearing as it wasn't necessary.
Published 1 month ago by Kerry Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing afterlife evidence., 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Son and the Afterlife: Conversations from the Other Side (Paperback)
It is comforting for grieving families who are reeling from such a tragedy, to realise that all the dreams, paranormal activity, coincidences etc are not just wishful thinking, but are in fact their beloved children trying to show them that they are ok. They are still very much with their family.
Read this book if you are in the same situation as I am. You will soon see many similarities between Elisa's journey and your own. You will come to realise that your child has survived death as has mine, as has Elisa's.
It will bring you great comfort and also give you the courage to continue your relationship with your lost child - as Elisa has done with Erik.
For me, this book has proven that I am still a mom to my son. Our souls are eternally entwined and I know I will be with him again one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anazing, 13 Nov 2013
I have never questioned the afterlife, I've always believed we go to another dimension and our earthly experiences are lessons for soul growth I am so grateful this amazing book confirms all of this and much much more. It made me laugh and cry at times, it's so touching reading about the beautiful connection between a mother and her son, it has also brought me great comfort after losing my mother four years ago she left the earth plane and went back home on the 9th Oct 2009 the same as Erik's! Just knowing in such great detail how amazing the afterlife is will take away any fears, and this book will do that for you. I don't want to say too much about the content and spoil it for others, it's eye opening, it's amazing, it's uplifting, I didn't want the book to end, I will read it again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 25 Dec 2013
Kat Z (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Is there such a thing as an afterlife? I have always been fascinated by this topic and my belief system has wavered back and forth. I now feel that it's a possibility. Investigating this topic on the internet, I ran across the author's blog, Channeling Erik.I soon became hooked and still check in regularly to read it. For anybody interested in this topic, check on the blog (the archive section), lots of interesting reading! I would recommend this book to anybody interested in this topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 29 Jan 2014
I am not even sure how I found this book but am glad I did. I have read so many books on NDE's, souls plan, reincarnation etc but this book goes so much deeper into the subject. Elisa asks all the right questions and Erik answers them so well. The book is easy to read and very interesting. The book covers all the main topics like fear, what souls do, energy, god, healing, the earth. This is a very good book and thank you to Erik.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ THIS AMAZING BOOK !, 16 Jan 2014
J. M. Matthews "MICHELE" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is a must read for everyone, but especially people who have lost loved ones, especially a child. It is also for people seeking answers to questions we may have about what happens to us when we die.........where do we go......what do we do in the afterlife. Reading books like this by Elisa , and going to see good and recommended mediums, offer so much more comfort than going to see a " grief counselor" . Other excellent books for people seeking the truth, are those written by Michael Newton. Brilliant stuff !
Buy this book now ! You won't regret it ! I have already bought 6 to give to friends !

5.0 out of 5 stars INTERESTING, 9 July 2014
VERY GOOD STORY VERY INTERESTING CAME WHEN SAID SO WELL DONE AMAZON

2.0 out of 5 stars No evidence of an afterlife here just rambling, 20 Jun 2014
In summary, this book is just a transcript of a mediums ramblings with a grief stricken mother. At times this is made very evident by the fact that the medium sometimes lapses into her style of talking when she is supposing to be "channelling" the spirit of a 20 year old young man. At one point she talks of "the 3rd eye" which sounds very like medium talk to me.

I read only half this book before I gave up feeling quite sad and depressed that the author who is a highly qualified doctor could be taken in by it all. However, I too have suffered a major bereavement and I know how powerful and painful grief can be. We are only human no matter what we do for a living but this is why I am so against the work of mediums as they take advantage of a person's grief, just tell them what they want to hear and charge them a lot of money for it. Let's face it there's more money to be made in the concept of there being life after death than there is for the contrary. Just think of all the money that has been made from the sale of this book and the money which exchanged hands between the author and the medium, and think how that money would have been better spent on for example a scheme to help parents who have lost a child to suicide or maybe an early intervention programme for young people at risk of suicide.

5.0 out of 5 stars must read, 20 Jun 2014
WOW.what an amazing book....took me one and a half working days to read this in the office. ...couldnt put it down,have now passed it on to my sister.....a few light bulb moments......excellent book...easy to read...i love it when you can just jump right in and start reading....would definitley recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars very thought provoking, 12 Jun 2014
Occasionally one reads a book that on finishing one decides a re-read is needed to really understand all of what is being said. This is such a book, which one either believes or not, but of course is this not the case with all such books on this subject?

5.0 out of 5 stars my son and the after life, 5 Jun 2014
my son died 19 Oct 2013 and though it brought me some comfort as I and my son always believed in the after life.I found it strange that the conversations were so detailed and long.must have been amazing medium.I have had readings from some pretty good ones,but it sounded more like they were on a long distance phone call.

My Son and the Afterlife: Conversations from the Other Side
My Son and the Afterlife: Conversations from the Other Side by MD Elisa Medhus (Paperback - 1 Oct 2013)
9.10