Format: Cards|Change

VINE VOICEon 30 September 2012
I've always believed colour has `power', and so I Ordered this Deck.

I've always been drawn (almost hypnotised) by certain colours - or certain shades, and never understood why... I mean it's not just a simple case of either `like' or `dislike'. Some I have found relaxing - others simply `transporting' - like the violet/blue given off from a car showroom or hair dressers in a dark street at night perhaps. In any event, I've always felt they have either a calming or healing effect, and so this is a great Deck to invest in if you feel the same!

The Cards come in a large box with booklet with great in depth and explaining of how the Cards work - and how one works with both the therapy and gift of `colour'. The Cards also explain when a certain colour is lacking in your life - and so you know to introduce it into your everyday living. The Cards are a bit thinner than I'd like, but that's a small gripe.

I would recommend these to anyone who is perhaps ill, or suffering from nervous exhaustion, as these will most definitely help in both calming and relaxing the mind. They don't need any deep stuff like Tarot or even Oracle which may require more concentration than you may feel like giving if you are tired or unwell.

These are great Cards, and would appeal perhaps to those who know the benefit of colour from using `Mind Machines'. I have a Nova Pro 100 which I often use with different coloured Lite Frames which is also very beneficial.
on 3 January 2012
The outer pack is of very high quality, the Guidebook gives invaluable information and is also of a quality you would expect - so I was most disappointed to find the cards so flimsy that they are unlikely to stand up to being actually used regularly. I would gladly have paid more to get a card quality comparable to so many others on the market. Nevertheless, the book itself is well written and very informative. It is sad that the available budget would appear to have been almost completely expended on the outer box and the book as the cards would certainly have benefited from being of a slightly heavier grade material. I would give this a 7 out of 10 purely for the booklet.
on 29 April 2012
This is one of my favourite set of cards now & I have loads!!.They are designed beautifully with the pictures/artwork matching the colours & there are messages on the cards too.A guidebook comes with the set of cards which provides details of how to use the cards & an explanation of the meanings of the messages.The cards are numbered so that the meanings are easy to find.The cards are quite soft,thin & bendy though still good quality in my opinion,especially if you handle them with care,as I do anyway.I find the cards easy to follow & work with.I would say that they are very therapeutic as each colour & picture affects your moods,as you would expect.I was delighted when I received these cards & guidebook.They are quite large though easy to shuffle & handle.The cards & guidebook come in their box.I love the chocolate coloured one which is a pic of melting chocolate!Mmmm..I also love the cherry one etc.i better not say anymore.I don't want to spoil your surprise if you buy them.I highly recommend both seller & cards set.They arrived very quickly too.I cannot imagine anyone not liking them but we are all different though I would think these cards would appeal to most!! Love them!!!
on 7 December 2011
As a colour therapist, I was very interested to find out how these cards compared with other ones that I use. I have to say, I was extremely impressed with not only the quality, but also the inspirational messages attached to the healing vibration of the cards. I have had a fantastic response to these cards, and have noticed that people are drawn to the healing energy of the card that they need on that particular day. They are an exceptional useful tool for day to day use, and also for any kind of therapy.We are all aware of colour and yet at times we take it for granted, these cards explain in a simple format ways in which we can incorporate colour and feels the benefits. Enjoy.
on 14 April 2013
The cards are a bit larger than most but very shiny and so shuffle well once your used to the size. The colour illustrations are gorgeous, including crystals, plants, fruits, water etc and the actual colours are so vibrant and uplifting! The booklet not only gives you the significance of each colour but also suggests ways in which you can introduce the colour or messages from a particular colour card into your life. Very good!
on 22 March 2013
I teach spiritual awareness and thought these would be a good tool for colour, and they are. I read about the the cards being flimsy but still wanted to see for myself, thinking I would laminate them. They are beautiful cards and they actually feel so smooth and lovely, which unfortunately has made it that I don't want to laminate them. So now I'm stuck, I have bought the laminates, which actually cost £8 but would much sooner have paid the £8 for a better quality card. However, they are too flimsy for much use, especially as a teaching tool. It's such a shame.
on 31 December 2011
The moment I opened the box I felt the beauty in my own self and the world in which we live. Useful and easy actions to take to allow the expansion of what is not seen on the outside.
on 15 October 2012
Fab cards, lovely to work with and very accurate! I laminated all the cards which cost maybe 50p. This has made them hard wearing now.
on 11 December 2013
These cards are beautiful colours - very intuitive and very accurate. They seem to vibrate the colours and bring the colours alive. The suggestions in the book are informative and for a beginner I find them very helpful. I am surprised at just how accurate they are and how much influence they can have.
on 2 March 2012
was hoping these would be of help in learning colour therapy, was disappointed at how flimsy the cards were. unfortunately i had to return them