5.0 out of 5 stars Get out of your element to get into your element
I have studied numerous energy techniques and books over the last few years. You name it, Reiki, Qigong, Quantum Touch, Touch for healing, Yoga, and Huna. Intuitively, I was using a technique similar to Dr Bartlett's two point technique which is somewhat similar to Reiki. My practice was missing one ingredient which I will explain later.

So, when I bought this...
Published on 30 May 2009 by L. Power

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but...
Published on 11 Feb 2011 by Egbertje

5.0 out of 5 stars Get out of your element to get into your element, 30 May 2009
L. Power "nlp trainer" (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Matrix Energetics (Hardcover)

So, when I bought this book last week I wondered if it would add anything to my store of knowledge.

At the same time I noticed there was a Matrix Energetics conference in San Franciso. So I went to the Friday night free to the public show, and signed up for the whole seminar.

When the conference started I immediately regretted my decision, as the spectacle that unfolded before me was just about the freakiest show I had ever witnessed. For the first hour I was wondering about asking for a refund. However, my patience was rewarded when the craziness passed, and the principles behind this technique were explained and demonstrated on audience volunteers. The reactions of the volunteers were surprising, some of them would fall backwards, there were catchers. Some would go into states of bliss and giggling. Some appeared to undergo deep emotional transformation, and healing.

I appreciated Bartlett's explanation of the zero point field, and quantum physics. Then the audience members worked on each other. I worked on several women who had great experiences. Their bodies contorted, they reported shifts in their physiology, and appeared to go into spontaneous trance states and had great visuals. Sounds freaky doesn't it?

I wondered if there was some hypnotic technique at work. Bartlett did not follow any induction method I could discern, though his explanation of duality is similar to the Erickson method of using paradox in inducing trance. Using energy in this way puts you into an altered state anyway. He also demonstrated the time travel technique which is a variation of the age regression technique. When people worked on me I could feel a shift in my energy.

So, then we worked with archetypal symbols on each other. I closed my eyes and noticed geometric patterns. This was pretty exciting.

So, when I went to get my book signed, he worked on me, and much to my surprise I stumbled backwards, and started giggling. I asked if a person needed to be in state for this to work if I use it on other people. He said no.

So, I experienced valuable insights from reading this book, and attending the seminar. The missing key for me was using intention with my energy practice. I now use intention more deliberately. If you want to transform your reality into something more exciting, you have get beyond yourself and what you believe, and do something new.

I was surprised how many people were at this conference, close to 600, many of whom have attended numerous conferences. This is an exciting technique that anyone can replicate. Energy plus intention equals manifestation. The people who attended the seminar were drawn from a wide range of professions, financial planners, real estate people, healers etc. The book is an interesting read. I can see how the seminars could be quite addictive.

I hope you find this review helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars A book half done so far..., 30 Oct 2010
This book is beautifully organised, I think Richard is a very wise man. The first few chapters would discuss incidents that have not been classed as normal or within normal frame of beliefs and how inventors have had to conform to existing standards to get acceptance for their own creations.

These first few chapters are a big help in breaking out of the limited belief system that is around so much. If we believe in these limitations, then we restrict our creativity and what we can achieve. The next few chapters I believe contain techniques which will help in accessing the morphic fields of Matrix Energetics to manifest seemingly impossible feats.

Will write more about the last chapters of the book as well, but later. Definitely recommended for a read. Its different, you might like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, in the long term, 27 Nov 2008
D&D - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Matrix Energetics (Hardcover)
Nearly 2 years later, I felt the need to change my review and, if I could change my stars, I would, but Amazon does not permit it.

This book's not very good at explaining the practical steps of this seemingly amazing process; there is also a set of 6 CDs explaining why and how which is much better and includes a DVD showing various people collapsing - apparently the typical initial response! - as the method is applied, a workbook offering exercises to develop the skills, plus cards of the 21 frequencies (not mentioned in this book). The book was exciting but confusing to read and even listening to the CDs several times still left me confused.

In July 2009 I gave the CDs to a visiting US cousin who immediately enrolled for a workshop on her return home and, then, for the next six months travelled all over the US repeating the various training weekends. The workshops, and travel, cost thousands of dollars that she could ill afford as a widow working in a school. I understand many, many people were doing the same. My cousin remarked that people mostly achieved very small, step by step, improvements over repeated sessions. She was passionate about this process but I cannot say, more than a year later, that I have noticed any measurable changes in her nor has she reported anything remarkable.

Words cannot express the depths of my regret, given that I had felt that it was probably the most amazing healing process I had ever come across. To put this statement in context, in the last ten years alone I have read about, investigated and/or experimented with so many processes for healing: numerous books on nutritional healing, allergies&intolerances, "Miracle Mineral Supplement" - MMS (did not work for anyone I know) & MMS2 (worked for some, but not others), natural remedies, light/colour/sun/earth healings, books on breathing, dowsing, life coaching, etc, etc. So many more books: positive thinking healing including "The Intention Experiment" and many other kinds of healing, such as "Conscious Healing, "Instant Healing", "Quantum Touch", "The Secret of Quantum Living", anything on water by Emoto, "The Healing Power of the Past", "Trauma Release", and not least many different types of emotional healing such as "The Ultramind Solution", EmoTrance and EFT (dozens of EFT books, including a very sophisticated version in the "Matrix Reimprinting" book).

The previous decade was just as intensive, with more emphasis on psychotherapy and counselling, none of which helped much (and there are good, research-based books out now explaining just why most of it doesn't work) as well as more alternative therapies like iridology, flower remedies, crystal healing, sound/voice/gong/Tibetan bowl healings, aromatherapy, hypnotherapy, massage, reiki, shiatsu, voice dialogue, shamanic healing like soul retrieval & past lives, rebirthing, dream healing, meditation, yoga. I'm not even going to start listing the numerous happiness/gratitude books I've read or the endless spiritual books, tapes, CDs and DVDs including (and this is just a partial list) those by Walsch, Marciniak, King, Villoldo, Millman, Clow, Rasha, Osho, Aurobindo, Braden, Hicks, Long, Carey/Zoosh, Carroll, Hubbard, Perkins, Kybalion, Hall, Hawkins (David, not Stephen), de Mello, Redfield, Tolle, Renard and A Course in Miracles.

Have I read thousands of claims of amazing successes? Yes. Have I met many practitioners who thought they did wonderful work? Also, yes. Have I personally seen, or even known anyone claim, a miraculous healing? No.

The key to working with long-term illness and serious disease is persistence and patience. In over 3 decades of researching, training in, and consulting professionals on many dozens of alternative therapies, I have seen small but long-term benefits only from Pilates, from acupuncture and other Chinese Traditional Medicine, from natural thyroid (but not the synthetic version), from one Herbal Master (but not any other "expert" in herbal medicine), from a few homeopaths, from 2 psychics specialising in psychic attack/spirit attachment-or-possession/soul retrieval, and from a few of Stewart Swerdlow's processes and archetypes.

[Later note: Also impressed with the new mental/emotional healing process explained in "The Healing Code" by Loyd/Johnson/Eble. There are many, many personal successes listed in the reviews on Amazon.com. For myself, in the first few weeks there were no improvements in physical symptoms but I did clear some long-standing old upsets. As emotional blockage is at the root of all illness, completely - and quickly - removing mental/emotional fears/anxieties and horrible memories is an impressive start, especially when none of the more famous processes, for instance EFT and Heartmath, have worked that well for me.]

Nowadays, before entering into trainings and courses I am thinking of taking, I make sure to pay for three sessions with a teacher or expert in the process. If I do not see measurable benefits, I do not enroll. I haven't enrolled in anything in the last 3 years.

As far as I know, every one who is ardently, and long-term, following a healing path has similar stories of mainly disappointment and a very few small successes. And no one is sorrier than I am to have to write this. My time, money and alternating hope&despair have added up to paying a high price to reach this sad conclusion. Yet I go on seeking: because even now I believe there is nothing better than healing (at all levels) that I could invest in.

[Later note: I read voraciously and experiment on myself relentlessly: for general well-being (or "being well") I am impressed with the new mental/emotional healing process explained in "The Healing Code" by Loyd/Johnson/Eble - and amazing process for emotional clearing. There are hundreds of personal successes, including physical healings, listed in the reviews on Amazon.com.

Latest note: I turned out to have serious adrenal fatigue and serious low thyroid issues. The thyroid issue had been getting worse for 2 decades, whilst "standard" medicine denied I had either, repeatedly assuring me all their tests "proved" this. `Hypothyroidism Type 2' by Mark Starr ("type 2" meaning the thyroid problems for which there are no lab tests and therefore they don't get diagnosed) explains how all chronic pain is linked to low thyroid, including those involved with diabetes, heart problems, both bleeding & blood clots (including strokes) and some cancers. If you have any kind of chronic pain, you need to know 1. some are calling low thyroid the silent epidemic (silent because officially denied) and 2. there are no lab tests for most causes of low thyroid but doctors only treat lab tests, not you.

The FREE basal (at rest) temperature self-test is THE gold standard for low thyroid problems and - with your symptoms - means more than any lab test (although most conventional doctors, including endos, won't agree but then they're not trained to understand thyroid problems - thyroiduk[dot]org[dot]uk offers a list of the very few thyroid sympathetic doctors in this country). It will pick up conditions that current lab tests don't, such as thyroid resistance. The stopthethyroidmadness website has excellent instructions for this self-test, as well as several for adrenal fatigue, which often goes hand-in-hand with low thyroid. The two most common health problems worldwide, they're rarely diagnosed or treated.

P.S. A year after I insisted my cousin see a thyroid sympathetic doctor, she said I'd saved her life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 24 Nov 2009
I purchased this book following the excellent review from L Power ..........although I am finding it fascinating it is taking a bit of time to absorb everything...heavy reading !
On the original reviews for this book I also read a comment by someone who recommended Quantum Entrainment.
For some reason I can no longer see that comment ? but I would like to say a huge thank you to the person who wrote it.
Following that recommendation I have also purchased Instant Healing by Frank Kinslow which outlines the same ''system'' as Matrix Energetics, but in very simple straightforward language which I can follow easily.
Would highly recommend anyone who enjoys Matrix Energetics to also read Frank's book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gandalf, Harry, step aside, and experience the real magic!................., 25 April 2007
Donna Aveni Warner (Burgundy, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Matrix Energetics (Hardcover)
Dr. Richard Bartlett's well written and clearly laid out book puts forth theories of physics and consciousness for transformation, and shows you how to apply basic principles to everyday life to create the kind of magic that is inherently ours to claim by our very nature.

Humility, purity of heart, and intent for good will ensure that anyone with any religion, belief system, or cultural background, will be able to use Matrix Energetics effectively.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly fab!!!, 7 Dec 2010
L. Goodman (England UK) - See all my reviews
Recommend everyone read this... I didnt know what I was doing, and just went ahead and two pointed my husbands toe that he couldnt walk on... He felt a tingle going up his leg and he got up and it was asif he never had any trouble with his toe.... absolute miracle! Im now two pointing everything, its such a funny life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but..., 11 Feb 2011
The writer of this book certainly has a special gift. He suggests that anyone can learn the way of healing he does, but in order to do it you have to switch off your rational thinking. Even with an open mind about Matrix/cosmic healing you don't know what to feel or expect. The writer then suggests to follow one of his workshops or seminars, but that will cost you a lot of money and time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 12 Feb 2013
I was intrigued by Ricard's personality and possibility to create a shift through miracle making. I bought a book and went for workshop. Ricard is a funny guy and he has the playful energy, but it gets borring after a while. I am glad I went to the seminar because it made me realize that there is no short cuts in being connected to deeper reality even if they are presented by entertaining guy like Richard. I found reading or listening Adyashanti is much more fulfilling in discovering who you are trully are. I hope it was helpful : )

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 29 Nov 2009
I have read Matrix Energetics and am inspired to follow up - on reading the review on the cd set I will get it as I do not wish to fly to USA just now for a workshop although I would love to. I see by the website that Richard was in Germany a while ago, maybe he will come to London. The review by the first subscriber was very interesting as he was able to go to SF for the workshop. I have also tried many energy therapies, ie reiki, quantum touch, eft but I sense that Matrix Energetics encompasses them all. I can recommend all therapists to look at the method.

5.0 out of 5 stars The universe in two points:, 7 Nov 2009
Mr. S. Orwin "Steve Orwin" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
This book brings science and human experiernce together for healing. Interesting yes, fascinating and revealing, definitely! A good read regardless of what you believe may be reality.

Matrix Energetics
Matrix Energetics by Richard Bartlett (Hardcover - 30 April 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01